SSC CHSL 2021 (Tier-1) Notification: 4893 Vacancy The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the official notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2021 on its website ssc.nic.in. The application process will start on 6th Nov 2021 and interested candidates can apply before 12th Dec 2021 till 5 PM. The SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam will be held from 12th to 27th April 2021.
- SSC CHSL 2021: Important Dates
- SSC CHSL (10+2) 2021 Exam @ ssc.nic.in
- SSC CHSL Notification 2021 – 4893 LDC/Jr Secretariat Assistant Vacancy | Apply @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2021: Important Dates
|SSC CHSL Official Notification||To be notified|
|Online Application Registration Starts||To be notified|
|Online Application Registration ends||To be notified|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees||To be notified|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||To be notified|
|Last date for Payment of Fee through Challan||To be notified|
|SSC CHSL Tier-1 Exam Date||To be notified|
|Result Declaration for Tier-1 Exam||Notified later|
|SSC CHSL Tier-2 Exam Date(Descriptive)||To be notified later|
|Final Merit List||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2021 Exam @ ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission SSC released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 4893 Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant under SSC CHSL Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online within the date of notification. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below 0n schools360.in.
SSC CHSL Notification 2021 – 4893 LDC/Jr Secretariat Assistant Vacancy | Apply @ ssc.nic.in
|Name of The Organization:||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant|
|No of Posts||4893|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||To be notified|
Vacancy Details of SSC CHSL Jobs 2021
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Jobs 2021
- Candidates must have cleared the class 12 exam. For the post of DEO in CandAG, candidates must have cleared class 12 from Science stream..
Candidates age limit should to be possess minimum age 18 years & maximum age 27 years as on August 1, 2021.
For the post of LDC and JSA, candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 in addition to grade pay of Rs 1900. For PA, SA – Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 in addition to grade pay of Rs 2400 and those hired at the post of DEO will get remuneration in the pay scale of Rs 5200 to Rs 20210 and grade pay of Rs 2400.
- Written Test
- skill test
- computer Test
Candidates For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: No Fee
For All Others: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2021
The Process for applying these +12 Pass jobs in India is to apply online. There is no other way to apply these Government jobs. Below we also share the direct official link to apply. We advise all interested candidates to click on that link for online application form.
You may Also Like
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 (OUT) – MTS Tier – 1 Exam Date Download @ ssc.nic.in
- SSC Exam Calendar 2021 (PDF) CGL, MTS, JE, Steno Revised Exam Dates @ ssc.nic.in
- SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2021 – Steno Grade C, D Exam Date Download @ ssc.nic.in
- SSC JE EE Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern Download @ ssc.nic.in