SSC CHSL 2020 (Tier-1) Notification: 4893 Vacancy The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the official notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam 2020 on its website ssc.nic.in. The application process will start on 6th Nov 2020 and interested candidates can apply before 12th Dec 2020 till 5 PM. The SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam will be held from 12th to 27th April 2021.
|SSC CHSL (10+2) 2020 (Tier-I)||6.11.2020||15.12.2020||12-04-2021 to 27.04.2021|
- SSC CHSL 2020: Important Dates
- SSC CHSL (10+2) 2020 Exam @ ssc.nic.in
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Notification 2020 – 4893 LDC/Jr Secretariat Assistant Vacancy | Apply @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL 2020: Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of online application||6th November 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||12th December 2020|
|SSC CHSL 2020 Phase 1 Exam Date||12th to 27th April 2021|
SSC CHSL (10+2) 2020 Exam @ ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission SSC released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 4893 Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant under SSC CHSL Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online within the date of notification. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below 0n schools360.in.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Notification 2020 – 4893 LDC/Jr Secretariat Assistant Vacancy | Apply @ ssc.nic.in
|Name of The Organization:||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Posts||Lower Division Clerk / Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant|
|No of Posts||4893|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of SSC CHSL Jobs 2020
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL Jobs 2020
- Candidates must have cleared the class 12 exam. For the post of DEO in CandAG, candidates must have cleared class 12 from Science stream..
Candidates age limit should to be possess minimum age 18 years & maximum age 27 years as on August 1, 2020.
For the post of LDC and JSA, candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 in addition to grade pay of Rs 1900. For PA, SA – Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 in addition to grade pay of Rs 2400 and those hired at the post of DEO will get remuneration in the pay scale of Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 and grade pay of Rs 2400.
- Written Test
- skill test
- computer Test
Candidates For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: No Fee
For All Others: Rs.100/-
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2020
The Process for applying these +12 Pass jobs in India is to apply online. There is no other way to apply these Government jobs. Below we also share the direct official link to apply. We advise all interested candidates to click on that link for online application form.
Important Dates for SSC CHSL 2020 4893 LDC, Postal Assistant Posts
- Commencement of submission of online application: 3 December 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 16 January 2020
- SSC CHSL 2020 Phase 1 Exam Date: 16 to 27 March 2020
You may Also Like
- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Answer Key 2020 (Oct) CHSL Solved Paper, Expected Tier-I Cut off @ ssc.nic.in
- SSC Stenographer 2020 Notification (Out) Grade C & D Exam Dates, Application, Eligibility, Syllabus
- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2020: SSC (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Exam Pattern PDF
- SSC CGL Tier 3 Result 2018 (Released) CGL Tier 3 Merit List, Cut Off Marks @ ssc.nic.in