JUNIOR ENGINEERS (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, Q.S. & C.) EXAM., 2016 – LIST OF THE CANDIDATES QUALIFIED IN PAPER-1 FOR APPEARING IN PAPER-2 ( CIVIL )
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the results of junior engineer (civil, mechanical, electrical and quantity surveying and contract) Tier 1 examination 2016 on its official website.
Staff Selection Commission conducted the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination, 2016 from 1st March to 4th March 2017 in the Computer Based Mode at various centres all over the country. A total 3,39,379 candidates appeared in the said Examination as per details given below:
- Category-wise details of candidates who have qualified for appearing for the Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and the cut off applied are as under:
I. Civil Engineering
* In addition to the number of UR candidates shown above, 1215 OBC, 134 SC and 92 ST candidates are also meeting the cut-off for UR category. Such candidates have been shown in their respective category.
II. Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
* In addition to the number of UR candidates shown above, 507 OBC, 28 SC and 09 ST candidates are also meeting the cut-off for UR category. Such candidates have been shown in their respective category.
(Note : Candidates belonging to reserved categories meeting the cut-off fixed for UR category are shown in the respective category in both Lists)
The category of the candidates has been indicated along with their roll numbers. If any candidate finds a mismatch between his/her name, roll number and category, he/she must bring it to the notice of the respective Regional Office of the Commission
- The schedule for Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) of Junior Engineers Examination 2016 will be available on concerned Regional Office’s website
- Representations received from the candidates about the answer keys have been carefully examined and the answer keys have been modified wherever necessary. The modified answer keys have been used for The result is available on SSC’s Website: http://ssc.nic.in.
- Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates and Final Answer Keys along with the Question Paper(s) in a standard format will be hosted shortly on the Commission’s website – http://ssc.nic.in.