SSC Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Exam 2017 – Notification, Application form, Eligibility
- SSC Jobs 2017 For Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Posts @ ssc.nic.in
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- Application Fee
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
Explaining here- ssc stenographer grade c and d exam pattern, ssc stenographer grade c&d examination admit card download, ssc stenographer grade c and d skill test date, ssc stenographer grade c and grade d exam date, ssc stenographer grade c and d exam syllabus etc.,
SSC Recruitment 2017 – Stenographers Grade C & D Exam | Apply Online
Here is the good News for those looking for their career in Central Govt Job. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification 2017-18 for recruitment of Stenographer Grade C & D in various Ministries/Departments of Central Government. As per the notification, the online Computer Based Test (CBT) of SSC Stenographer 2017 will be held from September 4 to 7, 2017. The commission has released the Online application form of SSC Stenographer Grade C & D. The last date to fill online application form of SSC Stenographer is July 15, 2017. The examination will be held in two phases – Computer Based Test and Skill test. Candidates who will secure qualifying marks in the CBT as decided by the commission will be selected for Skill test. The skill test will be qualifying in nature. Candidates who will qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment on the basis of their total marks in CBT.
Complete Official Notification can be downloaded from Here: Download
Exam Pattern and Syllabus of SSC Stenographers Exam can be Downloaded from Here: Click Here
SSC Jobs 2017 For Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Posts @ ssc.nic.in
SSC will announce the number of vacancies in due course of time. Candidates can check Schools360 website for SSC Stenographer 2017 eligibility criteria, exam dates, application form, admit card, selection procedure, total number of vacancies, exam pattern and syllabus.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017
|Sl. No.||Events of the Test||Respective Date|
|1||Application form submission process will be started from||17th June, 2017|
|2||Last date to apply online||15th July, 2017|
|3||Last date to apply offline||15th July, 2017|
|4||Admit card will be issued from||January 2018|
|5||Examination Date||27th August, 2017 (OMR)|
|6||Result will be announced||March 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Only such candidates will be considered for the selection procedure, those fulfill the eligibility norms as specified by the authority. Please check out below the minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in SSC Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) exam 2017:
- Candidates must fulfill the nationality criteria i.e. they should be a resident of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan refugees came to India before the 1st January,1962 or PIO category individuals migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2017)
The minimum age should be 18 years and above age as on 27 years old as on 01.08.2017. An age relaxation will be applicable as per as govt. rules as follows.
- For ST/SC Candidates 5 years age benefits
- For OBC candidates it is 3 years
- For PWD/Cerebral Palsy Candidates 10 years
- For PWD Candidates of OBC it is 13 years
- For PWD candidates of ST/SC it is 15 years
- EXSM as follows- For General Category is 3 years, For OBC Category it is 6 years, For ST/SC Category it I 8 years.
Gen/OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/Women/PwD – No Fee
The minimum educational qualification candidates must possess is class 12th from a recognized board or University.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details :
|Organization’s Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||Various ( Not notified yet )|
|Name of Exam||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination- 2017|
Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern for SSC Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Exam 2017
- You will have to appear for Computer Based Test as a part of your Selection Procedure for SSC Stenographer Recruitment.
- The CBT will be in online mode with Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Questions will be bilingual (i.e. English and Hindi) except for the English Language Subject.
- Given below is the Exam Pattern for SSC Stenographer C and D Exam.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer marked.
- Once you clear the Written Test, you will be called for a Skill Test.
- The details regarding the Skill Test is provided below:
- You will be given a dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi.
- The speed will be 100 w.p.m for Grade C Stenographer and the speed for Grade D Stenographer will be 80 w.p.m.
- You will have to transcribe the dictation on a computer in a given amount of time.The transcription time will be:
Grade C – 50 min (English), 65 min (Hindi)
Grade D – 40 min (English), 55 min (Hindi)
How to Apply for SSC Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Exam 2017
Interested and eligible individuals can submit their application either online from the official website or via post. Availability and deadline for submission of application form in online and offline mode will be updated to your after release of SSC Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) exam 2017 official notification.
Application Fee- Rs. 100/- (Excluding SC/ST/Women/PwD/Ex-Servicemen category applicants)
*Please keep in mind that the fee paid by you in non-refundable.
Link of application- Click Here
Admit Card for SSC Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Exam 2017
Staff Selection Commission will issue admit cards to candidates in online mode. All successfully registered candidates would be capable to obtain their admit card 15 days before the scheduled exam date. For your convenience, a direct link would be provided to you in this page for downloading your respective admit card.