SVC Bank Recruitment 2020: Candidates searching for Career Alternative could Apply Online for Customer Service Representative Jobs. Aspirants shall be appointed either on Regular/ Contract/ Short-term Basis as per the discretion of the administration. SVC Bank presents Numerous Career Alternatives for people who’re possessing related Education Qualification. For full Recruitment Detail or information Means required Educational Qualification, Experiences, Relaxation in Age Limit & Total No. of Vacancies, Selection Process of candidates, Pay Scale, Application Fee or How to pay the Application Fee, step-by-step information on the way to apply & different related tips are given below.
- SVC Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
- SVC Bank 2020 – Vacancy Details
- SVC Bank Customer Service Representative Jobs – Qualification
- How to Apply for SVC Bank Recruitment 2020
- Important Dates for SVC Bank Customer Service Representative Application
- SVC Bank Customer Service Representative Recruitment 2020: FAQ
- Important Links
SVC Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
|Latest SVC Bank Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank (SVC Bank)|
|Name of the Posts||Customer Service Representative|
|Number of Vacancies||30 Govt Posts|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply/Walk-in Interview Date||30.03.2020|
SVC Bank 2020 – Vacancy Details
- Customer Service Representative: 30 Posts
SVC Bank Customer Service Representative Jobs – Qualification
Applicants must Pass Graduate or Post-Graduate in Commerce, Business Administration, Banking & Insurance, Management Studies, Accounting & Finance, Marketing Management from the recognized Organization/Board
Customer Service Representative – Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be 30 (Thirty) years as on 31 March 2020. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
SVC Bank Customer Service Representative – Pay Scale/Salary
Selected candidates will get Rs. 16,550/- per month from the organization.
SVC Bank Jobs – Selection Process
Selection will be done as per performance in Online Written Examination and Interview
Applicants should pay Rs.600/- as application fee
How to Apply for SVC Bank Recruitment 2020
- First of all open the official website i.e., svcbank.com
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “SVC Bank Customer Service Representative” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for SVC Bank Customer Service Representative Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||18.03.2020|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||30.03.2020|