SLAT/SEED/SET/SITEEE 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download: Symbiosis Universityhas released SET Admit card 2019 in online mode. Candidates those earlier Applied for Symbiosis Entrance Test Exam can now able to download the hall ticket of SET Written Test as soon as possible from official website i.e., www.set-test.org. To download the SET hall ticket, candidates may have to enter payment reference ID, registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth. The Symbiosis Entrance Test hall ticket/admit card must be produced at the examination centre to appear for the exam. Inability to bring the hall ticket of SET may disqualify the candidates from attempting the Symbiosis Entrance Test examination. Candidates also have to bring the attested copy of application form and caste certificate (if applicable) to the examination centre along with the SET hallticket. Candidates are suggested to read the full article to download SET 2019 hall ticket/ admit card and the procedure to download the same in detail.
- SLAT/SEED/SET/SITEEE 2019 Admit Card
IMPORTANT DATES RELATED TO SET 2019
|Online registration commences on||Thursday, January 24, 2019|
|Online registration closes||Sunday, April 21, 2019|
|Payment closes||Sunday, April 21, 2019|
|Admit Card||Wednesday, April 24, 2019|
|Entrance Test Date||Saturday, May 04, 2019|
Entrance Test Time
Law (SLAT) / Design (SEED): 9.30 am to 12.00 noon
General (SET) / Engineering (SITEEE): 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm
|Test Result||Tuesday, May 14, 2019|
SLAT/SEED/SET/SITEEE 2019 Admit Card
How To Check/Download Symbiosis University SET Admit Card
- First visit the official website address www.set-test.org.
- Search for Symbiosis Entrance Test Admit Card Button.
- Open the link of download admit card.
- Enter your application/registration number and date of birth, if required..
- Submit the details to get the admit card and download the PDF file.
- And you can take a printout hard copy of the Admitcard for future purpose.
Important Instruction regarding SLAT/SEED/SET/SITEEE 2019 Admit Card
- SET / SLAT / SITEEE / SEED 2019 Admit Card should be printed (colour printouts only; B/W printouts will not be accepted) from the SET website [set-test.org ] which will be available from Wednesday, April 24, 2019, till Saturday, May 04, 2019.
- If candidate has selected both the sessions (morning and afternoon) they should carry two different Admit Cards – one is for morning session and second is for afternoon session.
- For the Morning Session (Law and Design Test), reach the test centre latest by 7.30 a.m. to allow for sufficient time for biometric data capture at the test centre. The test will start at 9.30 a.m. After 09.45 a.m., no candidate will be allowed to appear for the Morning Session Exams. Note that no extra time will be given to candidates who report late to the test centre.
- For the Afternoon Session (General and Engineering Test), reach the test centre latest by 12:30 p.m. to allow for sufficient time for biometric data capture at the test centre. The test will start at 2:30 p.m. After 02.45 p.m., no candidate will be allowed to appear for the Afternoon Session Exams. Note that no extra time will be given to candidates who report late to the test centre.
- Please ensure that your latest passport size, colour photograph is pasted on the Admit Card at the place provided for before appearing for the test (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old)
- Admit Card along with Photo Identity proof should be carried to the Test Centre at the time of the test. An acceptable photo identity is any one of the following:
- Driving license
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- AADHAR Card (UID)
- An authorized person will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id on the day of the test. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further PI-WAT or ST-PI processes.
- Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU. If the Authenticated Admit card is lost, a duplicate Authenticated Admit Card will not be issued. It should be retained till the admission process is over.
- Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators/ memory or any electronic or smart devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the hall till 10.30 a.m. (for the morning session exam) and 03:30 p.m. (for the afternoon session exam). After submission of the test, candidate will not be allowed to re-enter the test hall.
- Candidates are advised to locate allocated test centre at least a day in advance to avoid any issue on the day of the test.
- Travel and staying arrangements will need to be done by the candidates.
- The scores published by the Symbiosis Test Secretariat shall be final and shall not be subject to any appeal or revaluation.
- Differently Abled category candidates are requested to upload their relevant document(s) while registering for the SET / SLAT / SITEEE / SEED. Candidates failing to do this will be considered under the Open Category.
Name Of Department: Symbiosis University (Symbiosis University)
Name Of Post: Symbiosis Entrance Test Posts
Examination Date: 4th May 2019
Admit Card Download link Available: Yes
Symbiosis SET 2019 Admit Card Download Direct Link
Download SET Admitcard: Click Here
You may Also Like
- AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2020 [Download] APPGECET Admit Card
- AIIMS Rishikesh Professor Recruitment 2020: Apply for 24 Vacancies
- SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2020: Apply 3753 Asst Teacher Vacancies on Contract basis
- AP POLYCET Answer Key 2020 (27th Sep) AP Polycet CEEP Preliminary Key with Solved Paper for Set A,B,C,D @ polycetap.nic.in