tnhealth.tn.gov.in tnhealth.org Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit List declared by the Director of Medical Education Department. The Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS merit list will available in online mode from the official website @ www.tnhealth.org. The applicants who submitted the TN MBBS BDS Application forms and who got the highest percentage in UG NEET examination they can get the Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit List 2020. The aspirants who got the Merit list have to appear for the Counselling process. The applicants, who are seeking admissions in Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Colleges, must download the Merit lists 2020. The candidates download the TN MBBS BDS Rank Lists, Merit Lists in online only. Candidates read the full article and get the complete details about Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit lists 2020.
Update on 31st July 2021
|Tamil Nadu NEET Rank List 2020 has been released.
About 940 Open Category (OC) candidates with scores of 601 upwards will be in the reckoning for MBBS admission, whereas it will be 560-plus marks for about 1,430 backward community (BC) candidates. Most Backward Community candidates numbering about 750 with scores above 526 too will be in the zone of consideration. For SCs, the cut off will be 453 and for STs it is 348.
|This year’s list has several exceptional features. There is nearly a 20% fall in the overall number of applications from eligible candidates — from 57,004 last year to 37,983 this year. And at least 313 seats, including 227 in government-run colleges, will go to students from government schools.|
|This year, a total of 57,215 students from Tamil Nadu cleared the test. Of the 24,712 applications received for government quota seats, the selection committee of the Directorate of Medical Education has accepted 23,707 forms. For management quota, applications of 14,276 students, out of 14,511, were cleared. This is more than 19,000 applications fewer than last year.|
|Tamil Nadu will add 875 MBBS seats to its medical colleges, including deemed universities this year. Admission for deemed universities and all India quota seats are conducted by the directorate general of health Services. Of additional seats two government Kanyakumari Medical College and ESIC college in KK Nagar have got 50 and 25 additional seats respectively. Two self-financing colleges Indira Medical College and Hospitals in Tiruvallur and permitted Panimalar Medical College Hospital and Research Institute will add 150 seats each. With this, the state will have 52 medical colleges with 8,000 seats.|
|The DMK on Wednesday said it is ready to join forces with the AIADMK government and protest for getting the 7.5 percent quota in medical admissions for state-run school students, a day after the ruling dispensation sought early clearance by the Governor for a bill envisaging the reservation.|
Tamil Nadu NEET Cut–Off for MBBS and BDS 2020
The Merit List of Qualified Candidates will be Declared by Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Government of Tamil Nadu for 85% State Quota Seats soon. There are a Total of 32 Govt. plus self-financing Medical Colleges in the State and 19 Govt. plus private Dental Colleges Were Present in the State of Tamilnadu. NEET 2020 Result was Released by NTA on 5th June 2020. Now Tamilnadu Medical Students are Waiting for NEET State list 2020 which will be Released Soon in this page.
The Selection Committee received 24,714 applications for MBBS and BDS seats, among them 23,707 were accepted. The committee received 15,885 applications from the State board students, 7,366 from CBSE and SSCE students, 285 from Indian School Certificate Examination and 171 from other boards.
According to the Selection Committee data, 9,596 students applied were passed out in the current year and 14,111 students were from previous years.
Total 972 applications were received from students for 7.5 percent reservation, among them 951 were accepted.
TN NEET Merit List Expected Cutoff 2020
|Conducted by||Directorate of Medical Education|
|Category||Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS merit list 2020|
|Merit list published||July 2020|
|Admissions based on||UG NEET scores|
Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Rank List 2020 – TN Cut off Marks, Merit Lists Download @ www.tnmedicalselection.org
DME published the Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit lists/Rank lists on the official website. The applicants who want admissions in MBBS BDS Colleges are able to download the TN MBBS BDS Merit Lists ion online mode only. The authority prepares the merit lists based on the candidates cut off marks. The aspirants who want admissions the authority offers 3,456 medical seats and 1,201 dental seats in the government and private colleges. The candidates who got better percentage in NEET examination are able to download the TN MBBS BDS Merit list 2018. We provide the minimum percent obtained in NEET. The aspirants who got the merit list are attend for the Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Counselling process. The counselling will be based on the candidates merit list. The Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit List include the details such as name, address, hall ticket number, pass size photo, signature, instructions of the candidates, etc..,.
NEET MBBS Tamil Nadu Rank List Based On Cut Off Category wise
|Category – NEET Cutoff Percentile Based||NEET Cutoff Marks Range 2018||NEET Cutoff Marks Range 2017|
|General – 50||691-119||697-131|
|SC/ST/OBC – 40||118-96||130-107|
|General-PH – 45||118-107||130-118|
|SC/ST/OBC-PH – 40||106-96||130-107|
The minimum percentage to get Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS merit List 2020
|Categories||Minimum Percentage Required||Minimum Required Marks|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40%||96M|
How to Download the Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit List 2020
- Visit the official website @ www.tnhealth.org
- Search for the link – TN MBBS BDS Merit List 2020
- Click on the link
- Enter your registration id, phone number, etc..,
- Click on submit button
- Download the merit list for the future reference.
Links to Download TN MBBS BDS Merit List
|Official Website||Click Here|
- DECISION OF THE AUTHORIZATION COMMITTEE FOR LIVER RENAL TRANSPLANTATION HELD ON 13 11 2020
- DECISION OF THE AUTHORIZATION COMMITTEE FOR LIVER RENAL TRANSPLANTATION HELD ON 06 11 2020
- AMENDMENT FOR ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE FOR MBBS BDS COURSE 2020 2021 SESSION
- REVISED FEE STRUCTURE OF COMMITTEE ON FIXATION OF FEE IN RESPECTIVE OF THE MELMARUVATHUR ADHIPARASAKTHI MEDICAL COLLEGE, VELAMMAL MEDICAL COLLEGE AND TRICHY SRM MEDICAL COLLEGE
- AMENDMENT TO THE CLAUSE 4(B) OF THE GOVERNMENT PROSPECTUS FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS BDS COURSES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020 2021
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE ON FIXATION OF FEE IN RESPECTIVE OF SELF-FINANCING PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES FOR MADHA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE, CHENNAI
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE ON FIXATION OF FEE IN RESPECTIVE OF SELF-FINANCING PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES FOR PANIMALAR MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL & RESEARCH INSTITUTE. CHENNAI
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMITTEE ON FIXATION OF FEE IN RESPECTIVE OF SELF-FINANCING PROFESSIONAL COLLEGES
- AMENDMENT ISSUED FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS/BDS COURSE UNDER EX SERVICEMEN / SPORTS QUOTA
- PROSPECTUS FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS / BDS DEGREE COURSES UNDER MANAGEMENT QUOTA INCLUDING NRI SEATS IN SELF FINANCING MEDICAL / DENTAL COLLEGES IN TAMIL NADU AND CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE, VELLORE. 2020-2021 SESSION
- PROSPECTUS FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS / BDS DEGREE COURSES UNDER GOVERNMENT QUOTA
Get Tamil Nadu MBBS BDS Merit Lists: Click Here
You may Also Like
- Bihar NEET Rank List 2020 (Released) BCECEB UGMAC MBBS/BDS State Quota Cut off
- Odisha NEET Merit List 2020 (Revised) MBBS BDS State Quota Rank Link, Eligible candidates
- AP NEET Merit List 2020 (Released) NTRUHS MBBS/BDS State Ranks, Cutoff Category/ College wise
- Karnataka NEET Merit List 2020 MBBS/BDS State Ranks Category Wise @kea.kar.nic.in