TS Govt issued G.O.Ms.No. 88 Dated: 06-11-2019 | Dearness Allowance to the State Government Employees from 1st of January, 2019– Sanctioned:
- The revised Dearness Allowance sanctioned in the paras 1-6 above shall be paid in cash with the salary of November, 2019 payable on 1st of December, 2019. The arrears on account of payment of Dearness Allowance for the period from 1st of January, 2019 to 31st October, 2019 shall be credited to the General Provident Fund Account of the respective employees.
- 8.1. However, in the case of employees who are due to retire on or before 29th February, 2020, the arrears of Dearness Allowance shall be drawn and paid in cash as the employees due to retire on superannuation are exempted from making any subscription to the General Provident Fund during the last four months of service.
- 8.2. In respect of the employees who were appointed to Government service on or after 01.09.2004 and are governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme (CPS), 10% of the Dearness Allowance arrears from 1st of January, 2019 to 31st October, 2019 shall be claimed and credited to the PRAN accounts of the individuals along with the Government share as per the existing orders. The remaining 90% of Dearness Allowance arrears shall be paid in cash in the month of December, 2019.
- 8.3. In respect of Full Time Contingent Employees, who are not eligible for GPF Accounts, the arrears may be paid in cash in the month of December, 2019.
- 8.4. In the event of death of any employee before the issue of these orders, the legal heir(s) shall be entitled to the arrears of Dearness Allowance in cash.
- 9. The term ‘Pay’ for this purpose shall be as defined inF.R.9 (21) (a) (i).
- 10. The Drawing Officer shall prefer the bill on the Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad, or the Pay & Accounts Officer/ the Assistant Pay & Accounts Officer of the Telangana Works Accounts Service or the Treasury Officer, as the case may be, for the amount of arrears for the period from 1st of January, 2019 to 31st October, 2019 to be adjusted to the General Provident Fund Account in the case of an employee who has opened a General Provident Fund Account.
Download GO MS No.88 Click Here