TGUGCET 2019:: Apply for TSWR/TTWR Gurukul Degree Colleges CET Eligibility, Dates, Exam Pattern
TGUGCET-2019 is conducted for Admission in to 1st year Degree Course for the Academic Year 2019-20 in TSWR and TTWR Colleges.Filled in online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into 1st year B.A/BBA/B.Com/B.Sc Degree English Medium Courses. (40 students in each course) in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women & TTW Residential Degree Colleges for Men and Women for the Academic Year 2019-20.
Important Dates for TGUGCET-2019
|Name of the Exam||TGUGCET -2019|
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Social Welfare & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society|
|Applications Start Date||08/05/2019|
|Applications End Date||22/05/2019|
|Payment Dates||08/05/2019 to 22/05/2019|
|TGUGCET -2019 Exam Date||08/06/2019|
|Issue of TGUGCET -2019 Hall Tickets||03/06/2019|
TGUGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Students who have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination (with 40% or more marks) including vocational courses held in March, 2019 / 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Students who are appearing for advanced supplementary examinations of intermediate to be held in May/June 2019 are also eligible to apply. However they will be considered for admission only if they pass in Intermediate examinations.
- Students whose parent’s annual income is less than Rs. 1,50,000/- (in case of rural areas) Rs. 2,00,000/- (in case of urban areas) are eligible.
General Information for TGUGCET 2019:
- The admissions into 1st Year Degree (Semester wise) Course offered by TSW / TTW Residential Degree Colleges will be made on the basis of marks secured in the TGUGCET-2019 by following the rule of reservations (item-IV)
- The counseling schedule/dates/venue for admissions into 1st Year Degree (Semester wise) Courses will be announced/ published on Websites https://www.tswreis.in/ & http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in.
- The candidates seeking admission into 1st year degree course have to appear for counseling to be held in TSW / TTW Residential Educational Institutions located at old district (specific college notified), along with all other relevant certificates in original (one set of Xerox copies) viz., TC, Intermediate Marks Memo, Bonafide / Conduct Certificate, Caste certificate issued by MRO/Tahsildar, Income certificate of parents/guardians issued by the Tahsildar on or after 01.04.2019, NCC/ACC, Games and Sports, PHC, Children of Armed persons and Orphan Certificate etc.,
- Applicants shall also fulfill other admission criteria stipulated by TSWREI Society, Hyderabad &TTWREI Society, Hyderabad.
- The societies reserve the right to change the rules of admissions as per the directions of the government and universities from time to time.
- The convener reserves the right to cancel the admission at any stage, if the particulars furnished by the candidate are found incorrect or against the rules of admission.
- Certain changes in the course offered would be made by the Societies depending on the number of students applying for a course,
TGUGCET-2019 Entrance Exam Pattern
Test will be conducted as per intermediate syllabus of General English & optional subjects that the candidate pursued in Intermediate.
Test will be conducted for 120 Marks @30 marks each in the four subjects. Question Paper will be objective type multiple choice both in English & Telugu. Answers should be marked on OMR Sheets.
Paper – I: (Test 1 to 5) will be in one session (Morning 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM) of 2 ½ hours duration in the four subjects i.e., General English and three optional that the candidate pursued at Intermediate level.
|Group at Intermediate|
/ equivalent level
|Test to be appeared||Subject wise marks (Total 120 marks)||Eligibility for Admission in to Degree Course|
|MPC||Test-1: EMPC||English, Maths, Physics & Chemistry – 30 Marks each||B.Sc (MPC & all other physical sciences courses), B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|English, Botany, Zoology &|
Chemistry – 30 Marks each
|B.Sc (BZC & all other life sciences courses),|
B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA
|MEC||Test – 3: EMAC||English, Maths, Accounts, & Commerce – 30 Marks each|
B.Sc (Maths, Statistics & Computers) B.Sc (Maths, Economics & Statistics),
B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA
|CEC||Test – 4:|
|English, Economics, Accounts, &|
Commerce – 30 Marks each
|B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|HEC||Test – 5:|
|English, History, Economics, &|
Civics – 30 Marks each
|B.Com / BA (all courses), & BBA|
|Others/ Vocational||Any one of the 5 tests|
- The Candidates who have completed vocational courses in Engineering subjects with Bridge course are eligible for B.Sc (MPC) and other physical science courses.
- Life sciences subjects including paramedical courses with ‘Bridge course’ are eligible for B.Sc (BZC) and other life science courses.
- Engineering / life sciences (without bridge course) and Commerce and Management courses are eligible for B.Com, BBA & B.A.
Paper – II: The students (Women with a minimum height of 152 cms) who want to seek admission in Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College – Bhongir @ Bibinagar have to appear for a Test – 6 – MRG (Maths-20 Marks, Reasoning Ability-20 Marks & General Awareness-20 Marks) 1 ½ hours duration (2:30 pm to 4:00 pm).
Important Links for TGUGCET 2019
Official Website for all Details: Click Here
TGUGCET2019 Prospectus Download: Click Here
Online Fee Payment: Click Here
Apply Online for TGUGCET 2019: Click Here
How to Apply for TGUGCET 2019
- The candidate shall first go through the prospectus / information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing the written test.
- The candidate after satisfying his/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 350/- if the candidate wants to take admission in TSWR Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir) through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 08-05-2019 to 22-05-2019 to enable to submit application through online.
- At the PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number, etc.,
- On receipt of the fee, the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which he/she can proceed with submission of application online through the Websites https://www.tswreis.in/ & http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. Issue of journal number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application. The candidate should be ready with passport size photograph (3.5 X 4.5 cms) before filling up the online application. The photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling in the online application, the candidate has to opt the test in which he/she wants to appear for the TGUGCET- 2019 (i.e Test-1 EMPC/ Test-2 EBZC/Test-3 EMAC/Test-4 ECEC/Test-5 EHEC).
- The candidates interested to take admission in TSWR Armed Forces Preparatory Degree College for Women, Bhongir have to opt for Test – 6 MRG in addition to any one of the above 5 Tests.
- After submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This number is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of online application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes / incorrect information furnished the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling in the online application.
- The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
- The selected candidate should be able to produce all the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
TGUGCET 2019 Hall Ticket Download
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the websites https://www.tswreis.in/ & http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in from 03-06-2019 onwards with the reference number allotted to them. No printed hall ticket shall be issued / posted to the candidate.
No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination without a hall ticket (downloaded from the websites mentioned above).
Date of Entrance Examination: 08-06-2019 (Saturday)
Paper – I: 10:30 AM to 1:00 PM
Paper–II: 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM