Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Recruitment 2021 – 50 Para Legal Volunteers (PLV) Vacancy: Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority (Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority) has recently Published Recruitment Notification or an Employment News for the recruitment of 50 Para Legal Volunteers (PLV) Vacancies. Candidates who’re eligible for this Recruitment & are to Apply for this Posts these Eligible Aspirants Can Apply Offline earlier than 08.03.2021. It’s a Very Good Alternative for all Government Job Seekers. Under the merit, the Selection Board picks suitable Candidates by Conducting Selection Test. Excellent Individuals are Chosen & Posted in Tiruvallur. For More Knowledge about Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Recruitment 2021, Visit the Official Website at districts.ecourts.gov.in/Tiruvallur, so you will get their Necessary Notification Relating to the Subject of Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Recruitment.
- Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Para Legal Volunteers (PLV) Recruitment 2021: Vacancy, Salary, Exam Dates and Other details
- Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Para Legal Volunteers (PLV) Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Job Notification 2021
Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Para Legal Volunteers (PLV) Recruitment 2021: Vacancy, Salary, Exam Dates and Other details
|Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority (Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority)|
|Job Name||Para Legal Volunteers (PLV)|
|Number of Posts||50 Vacancy|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Last Date for Applications||08.03.2021|
Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Notification 2021 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 50 jobs are Covered under Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Recruitment
Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Para Legal Volunteers (PLV) Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Recruitment: Educational Qualifications
– Teachers (including retired teachers)
– Retired Government servants and senior citizens.
– M.S.W students and teachers.
– Anganwadi Workers.
– Students & Law Students (till they enroll as lawyers).
– Members of non-political, service-oriented NGOs and Clubs.
– Members of Women Neighbourhood Groups, Maithri Sanghams and other
– Self Help Groups including marginalized/vulnerable groups.
– Any other person having basic educational qualifications and a service attitude towards the public.
Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Para Legal Volunteers (PLV) Jobs: Age Limit
Candidates’ age must be As Per Rules. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.500/- Per Day from the organization.
Selection will be done as per performance in Interview
How to Apply for Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Job Notification 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website districts.ecourts.gov.in/Tiruvallur and send their application form on or before 08.03.2021. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
|Starting Date of Application Form||01.03.2021|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||08.03.2021|
|Tiruvallur Legal Service Authority Official Notification||Download Here|
|Offline Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- North Tripura District Court Recruitment 2021: Apply 98 Peon/ Orderly/ Guard (Group D) Vacancy
- DLSA Panipat PLV Recruitment 2021 Apply for 55 Para Legal Volunteer Vacancies
- Jajpur District Court Peon Recruitment 2021: Apply 26 Vacancy
- Ludhiana District Court Steno, Stenotypist Jobs 2021: 26 Vacancy