TN TRB Physical Education Director Syllabus 2021 is issued by the Board in its Official Website i.e. trb.tn.nic.in along with its notification. Candidate can check the Syllabus of TN TRB PED 2021 through online mode. Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board released the notification for the post of Physical Education Director in the month of June 2021. Candidates who are waiting for the PED notification can use this opportunity to get selected for the post. TN TRB invites applications from the candidates from 01st March 2021 to 23rd March 2021 through Online. Candidates who are qualify in the written test are eligible to promote the document verification process.
- TN TRB Physical Education Director 2021 Syllabus
- Tamilnadu TRB Physical Education Syllabus 2021
- TNTRB Physical Education Syllabus
TN TRB Physical Education Director 2021 Syllabus
TN TRB Physical Education Syllabus 2021 is Available in its official Website at free of cost. Candidates can directly Download the Pdf of Tamilnadu PED Syllabus from the link given below in this page. Contenders after successful submission of Online application are searching for the Syllabus to prepare themselves for the CBT Exam. Candidates have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in the Examination. For SC/SCA candidates, the minimum is 45% marks and for ST candidates, it is 40% marks to qualify the Exam. Based on the Syllabus of TN TRB PED candidates can prepare a timetable for the preparation of Exam to get a good score. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for more updates.
Tamilnadu TRB Physical Education Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Organisation||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu|
|Name of the Course||Physical Education Director, PG Assistant|
|Number of Posts||2089|
|Exam Type||CBT, Interview|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
TN TRB Physical Education Director Exam Pattern 2021
TNTRB Physical Education Syllabus
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus – General Knowledge
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Current events.
- Current Affairs.
- Social Science.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Culture.
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021 – Educational Methodology
- Pre-primary Education
- National Integration
- History and Culture of Tamil Nadu
- The Learner, learning process
- Special characteristics of adolescents and their problems, attitudes, interest, group behavior
- Motivation- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs- Role of rewards and punishments – Levels of aspiration – Achievement motivation
- Meaning of educational innovation
- Modernization of education
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Syllabus Pdf
- Definitions of (a) Basic Research (b) Applied Research (c) Action Research
- Need and Scope of Research.
- Classification of Research data and its collections.
- Methods of classification and tabulation of data
Unit – 3
Writing a proposal for the following types of Research
- Historical type.
- Philosophical type
- Descriptive type
- Experimental type.
Unit – 4
(i) Tools and Techniques of Research
(ii) Hypothesis and Formulation of Hypothesis
(iii) Writing Research Reports
- Definition need and importance of statistics in Physical Education Research.
- Qualitative data and attributes and variables
- Construction of scales/norm –
(a) Zigma scale, (b) ‘Z’ scale (c) ‘T’ scale (d) Hull scale
Types of the statistical process –
Unit – 7
- Philosophy in Evaluation in Physical Education
- Criteria for Evaluation- (a) Validity, (b) Reliability,(c) Objectivity, (d) Administrative procedure
- The modern concept of curriculum in Physical Education
- Sources of curriculum materials.
- Textbooks, journals, dictionaries, encyclopedias, magazines, etc.
Unit – 9
- Definition of Teaching, Training, and Coaching in Sports/Physical Education
- Periodization in Training.
- Concept of Sports Injury Management.
- Misuse of Drugs in Sports.
Unit – 10
- Concept of Health – Physical Health, Mental Health, and Community Health
- Health Education Programmes in schools.
(a) Health Supervision
(b) Health instruction
(c) Health services
(iii) Signs –Symptoms, and preventions of Communicable Diseases and AIDS.
Note:- For more Syllabus can be downloaded from the below Pdf link
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download Pdf Syllabus of TN TRB Physical Education Director||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|