TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Syllabus is Available in its Official Website i.e. trb.tn.nic.in. Candidates can check the Syllabus of TN TRB PG Asst. 2019 through Online. Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board Released the Notification for the Post of 2144 Post Graduate Assistant with a view to fulfill the vacant posts TNTRB. Board invites applications from the candidates through Online. Candidates who are having Eligibility and interest to work in TN TRB can utilize this Opportunity. Based on the Syllabus of TN TRB PG Assistant candidates can prepare themselves for the Exam.
- TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2019
- Tamilnadu TRB Post Graduate Assistant Syllabus 2019
- TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
- TNTRB Post Graduate Assistant Syllabus 2019
- TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus – General Knowledge
- TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Educational Methodology
- TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Syllabus Pdf – Physics
- TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Syllabus Pdf 2019 – Chemistry
- Important Links
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2019
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2019 will be Released in its Official Website by the Board at free of Cost. All the candidates who are successfully submitted their application are Searching for the Syllabus of PG Assistant to prepare themselves to get a good score. Board going to conduct computer-based Test to all the Applicants. Candidates who are Qualified in the Exam are eligible for the further rounds of recruitment. Based on the Exam Pattern of TN TRB PG Asst. candidates can know the marks in each section, it will help to prepare a timetable for the preparation to get selected for the Post.
Tamilnadu TRB Post Graduate Assistant Syllabus 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamilnadu|
|Name of the Course||Post Graduate Assistant & PED|
|Number of Posts||2144|
|Exam Type||Written Exam, Interview|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||24-06-2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||15-07-2019|
|Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
TNTRB Post Graduate Assistant Syllabus 2019
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus – General Knowledge
- About India.
- History – India & World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Science.
- Space & IT.
- Indian Constitution.
- National news (current).
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Science & Technology.
- Scientific observations.
- International issues.
- Economic Scene.
- Everyday Science.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Days.
- General Knowledge of Karnataka.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Politics.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Current events.
- Current Affairs.
- Social Science.
- Inventions in the World.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Politics.
- Basic Computer.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Culture.
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2019 – Educational Methodology
- Pre-primary Education
- National Integration
- History and Culture of Tamil Nadu
- The Learner, learning process
- Special characteristics of adolescents and their problems, attitudes, interest, group behavior
- Motivation- Maslow’s hierarchy of needs- Role of rewards and punishments – Levels of aspiration – Achievement motivation
- Meaning of educational innovation
- Modernization of education
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Syllabus Pdf – Physics
- Vector Fields
- Matrix theory
- Probability and Theory of errors
- Classical mechanics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic theory
- Solid State Physics
- Quantum mechanics
- Nuclear Physics
- Electronics (Digital electronics)
TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Syllabus Pdf 2019 – Chemistry
- Periodic properties
- Co-ordination chemistry
- Organic reaction mechanisms
- The old quantum theory
- Thermodynamic equations of state
- Nuclear – chemistry
- Term symbols and term states – Dn – ions energy levels
- Huckel’s rule and concept of aromaticity
- Theories of reaction rates
- Theory and applications of the following spectroscopic methods
Note: For more Syllabus can be downloaded from the below links
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download Pdf Syllabus of TN TRB PG Assistant 2019||Click here|