TNEA 2020 Application Form 2020 has been opened in online from the official website @ annauniv.edu. The TNEA Application Form 2020 are opened from July 16th, 2020. Candidates who want to apply for the TNEA Admission 2020 are able to apply now. TNEA offers various UG courses like B.E, B.TECH for all the applied candidates. All the candidates who are interested to join in various Engineering courses the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) Application Form 2020 are Opened. To apply for this TNEA 2020 Notification click on the direct link to access the TNEA 2020 Application form at the and of the page. The last Date to fill the TNEA Application Form 2020 is August 16th, 2020. Candidates check the TNEA Application Form, TNEA Application Dates, TNEA Eligibility Criteria, TNEA Application Fee from the article below.
Highlights of TNEA 2020
|Exam Name||Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions|
|University Name||Anna University|
|Purpose of Exam||B.E, B.Tech Degree Courses 2020-2021|
|Application Form Begins from||16th July 2020|
|Last date to apply for the TNEA 2020 Application Form||16th August 2020|
Important dates of TNEA 2020
|Starting date for applying online||15th July 2020|
|Last date for applying online||16th August 2020|
|Commencement of uploading original certificates||31st July 2020|
|Last date for uploading original certificates||20th August 2020|
|Assigning random number||21st August 2020|
|Verification of documents at TFCs||24th August 2020 To 1st September 2020|
|TNEA Rank list publication date||7th September 2020|
|Counselling for Special Reservation categories||10th September 2020 to 14th September 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling (Academic)||17th September 2020 to 6th October 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling (Vocational)||10th September 2020 to 14th October 2020|
|Supplementary Counselling||8th October 2020 To 12th October 2020|
|Last date for TNEA counselling||15th October 2020|
TNEA 2020 Application Form – Apply Online Here @ annauniv.edu
Anna University is going to organize the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) 2020 for all the eligible candidates. The Candidates who are going to participate in this TNEA 2020 are able to here now from this webpage. The TNEA 2020 Application Form opened from July 16th, 2020. Candidates who are all interested in Engineering Courses are able to apply for this TNEA 2020 without any negligence. All the candidates should apply before the last date. The Last date to apply for this TNEA 2020 Application Form is August 16th, 2020. Candidates who have applied for this TNEA 2020 are able to get admissions in various UG Courses like B.E, B.TECH across Tamil Nadu State. Also after submitting the TNEA 2020 Application form you need to pay the TNEA 2020 Application Fee in online mode only. Follow the article and get the complete details about this TNEA 2020. Check the article below which we mentioned the TNEA 2020 Application Fee, TNEA Eligibility Criteria.
How to fill the TNEA 2020 Application Form
- Visit the offline portal @ tneaonline.org
- Home page will be appeared on the screen
- Now click on New Registration
- Enter all the valid details like name, date od birth, category etc which is mentioned on the screen
- Next upload the required documents in to the TNEA 2020 Application Form
- Click on submit button
- Pay the TNEA 2020 Application fee through Net banking, Credit/Debit card
- Download the TNEA 2020 Application Form for the future reference
- You have to send the hard copy to the address mentioned below.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
TNEA 2020 Application Fee
After submitting the TNEA 2020 Application you need to pay the TNEA 2020 Application Fee in online. All the students have to pay the TNEA Application fee through online itself via Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- General Category: 500/-
- SC/ST/SCA Category of Tamil Nadu: 250/-
- special reservation category (Children of Ex-Servicemen and PWD): 100/-
TNEA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are going to apply for this TNEA 2020 are able to qualify the 12th Examination in Tamil Nadu State only.
- Applicants who does not belongs to the Tamil Nadu are also eligible to apply for this TNEA 2020.
- Tamil Nadu Native candidates who have completed class 12 from a school situated outside the state with the Authenticate Domicile Certificate (in digital format) are also eligible to apply.
- The maximum age to apply for this TNEA 2020 is 25 years.
Important Links for TNEA 2020
|Apply Online Registration for TNEA 2020|
|Click Here for TNEA 2020 Official Notification|