TNPSC Recruitment 2018: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the 46 vacancies of Assistant Public Prosecutor. Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website tnpsc.gov.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancy 2018 till the last date which is 31.10.2018. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding to Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 46 Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
- Vacancy Details of TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs
- Important Dates for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for TNPSC 46 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancies
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 46 Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts
|Name of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|No. of Posts||46|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10th Class and Bachelor of Laws Degree|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2018
1. Assistant Public Prosecutor – 46 Posts
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) job opportunities.
Candidates’ age must be Maximum 34 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.56100 -177500/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written exam Personal Interview Document Verification
1. Registration Fee:- Rs. 150/-
2. Preliminary Examination Fee:- Rs. 100/-
3. Main Written Examination Fee:- Rs. 200/-
How to Apply for Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs
- First of all visit official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Public Prosecutor Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 03.10.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 31.10.2018
Important Links for TNPSC 46 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancies
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply 52 Senior Officer, Manager Vacancy
- TNPSC Departmental Exam Result May 2023 (OUT) Check Here
- TNPSC CESE Notification 2023 Apply 377 Assistant Engineer Posts
- TNPSC CESE Syllabus (PDF) Combined Engg Services Exam Pattern
- TNPSC Departmental Exam 20/2023 December Notification, Eligibility