TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020: Apply For 475 Assistant Engineer Vacancies @ tnpsc.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to recruit Assistant Engineer through TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website tnpsc.gov.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
TNPSC CESE Recruitment Notification 2020 Details
|Name of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC CESE)|
|No. of Posts||475 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc./ B.E degree in Civil Engineering/ A degree in Architecture|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||Available Soon|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020
|Name of Post||Name of The Service|
No of Posts
|1.||Assistant Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1728)||Tamil Nadu Electrical Inspectorate Service (Service Code No.026)||10|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) (Post Code No. 1667)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||93|
|3.||Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Water Resources Department, PWD) (Post Code No. 1656)||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||120|
|4.||Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Buildings, PWD) (Post Code No. 3656)||73|
|5.||Assistant Engineer(Electrical) (PWD) (Post Code No.1657)||13|
|6.||Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly known as Assistant Inspector of Factories) (Post Code – 1664)||Tamil Nadu Factory Service (Service Code No. 011)||26|
|7.||Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department) (Post Code No.1661)||Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Service (Service Code No.011)||123|
|8.||Assistant Engineer (Fisheries) (Post Code No. 3017)||Tamil Nadu Fisheries Engineering Service (Service Code.011)||2|
|9.||Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Maritime Board) (Post Code No. 3024)||Tamil Nadu Port Service (Service Code No.011)||15|
|10.||Junior Architect (Post Code No.1860)||Tamil Nadu Architect Service (Service Code No.021)|
Assistant Electrical Inspector (Post Code No.1728)
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
- Experience: Must have had practical experience in large electricity supply undertakings or the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board including experience in design office for a period of not less than three years.
- i) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering)
- ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering)
- B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering.
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely:-
- I. Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
- II. Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer.
- III Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board ofTechnical Education and Training, Chennai.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject
- A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
- A degree in Civil Engineering
- A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch.
- Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering, awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers(India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
- Must possess B.E. Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Must have obtained a pass in section A & B of the Institution of Examination, with an experience of not less than 3 years after passing the above examination
- A degree in Architecture of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- A diploma in Architecture awarded by J.J School of Arts, Bombay or By the Government of Maharashtra.
Candidates’ age must be As Per Rules. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer Jobs Salary Details
|Name of Post||Pay scale|
|Assistant Electrical Inspector|
(Pre-Revised) Rs.15,600- 39,100 + Grade pay Rs.5,400/- p.m. Level – 22 Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- p.m.
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)|
(Pre-Revised) Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/- p.m. Level – 20 Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/- p.m
|Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Water Resources Department, PWD)|
|Assistant Engineer(Civil), (Buildings, PWD)|
|Assistant Engineer(Electrical) (PWD)|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly known as Assistant Inspector of Factories)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Highways Department)|
|Assistant Engineer (Fisheries)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
Selection will be done as per Written Examination, Oral Test
It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should apply online for this recruitment. [The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.]
KNOWLEDGE IN TAMIL
Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
How to Apply for Assistant Engineer Jobs
- First of all visit official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “TNPSC CESE Recruitment 2020 for Assistant Engineer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for TNPSC CESE Assistant Engineer Application
|Date of Notification||29.05.2020|
|Last date for submission of application||28.06.2020|
|Last date for payment of Fee through|
Bank(State Bank of India or HDFC Bank)
Date of Written Examination
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||10.08.2020 FN||10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
Paper – II (General Studies)
02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
|TNPSC CESE Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available in the Commission‟s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in for downloading by applicants. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post. Hence, applicants should watch the Commission‟s website before the scheduled date of examination.