TNPSC Recruitment 2023 | 245 Civil Judge Jobs @ www.tnpsc.gov.in: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission TNPSC released a notification for the recruitment of the posts of 245 Civil Judges under TNPSC Recruitment 2023. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before Last Date i.e., June 30, 2023 . other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, and previous papers are given Below on Schools360.in
- Important Dates for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
- TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 – Apply Online for 245 Civil Judge Vacancy @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2023
- Essential Qualification
- CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for TNPSC CJ Application
- Important Links for TNPSC 245 Civil Judge Vacancies
- TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION
Important Dates for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
|Date of notification||June 01, 2023|
|Closing date of application||June 30, 2023|
|Correction window||July 05-07, 2023|
|Preliminary Examination (OMR Method)||August 08, 2023|
|Main Examination (Descriptive Type)||October 28/29, 2023|
TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2023 – Apply Online for 245 Civil Judge Vacancy @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|No. of Posts||245|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Law|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||June 30, 2023|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2023
Civil Judge – 245
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2023
|For Practicing Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors:||(i) Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India|
(ii)(a) Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such date.
(b) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
|For Fresh Law Graduates||(i)Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above,|
(ii)Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate.
(iii)Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law as below:-
(a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs).
(b) 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others).
(iv)Must have obtained the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
CERTIFICATE OF PHYSICAL FITNESS
|Name of the post||Standard of Vision||Form of Certificate of Physical Fitness|
|Civil Judge||Standard-III or above||For posts other than Executive and Ministerial posts|
For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – Minimum 25 Years to Maximum 40 Years
- Others – Minimum 25 Years to Maximum 35 Years
For Fresh Law Graduates
- For all Categories – Minimum 22 Years to Maximum 27 Years
The selection process comprises three successive stages, viz.,
(i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Examination,
(ii) Main Examination and
(iii) Viva–Voce Test.
- It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through one – time online registration system on payment of Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should also apply online for this recruitment. [The one-time registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.]
- Examination fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) is payable online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid offline within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
How to Apply for TNPSC CJ Application
- First of all visit the official website
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 for 320 Posts
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for the final submission.
- Save and take a print out for future use.
Important Links for TNPSC 245 Civil Judge Vacancies
TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern & Syllabus
PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE) (OMR METHOD)
|Minimum Marks for a pass|
SCHEME OF PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:
The Preliminary Examination will consist of one paper containing 100 multiple-choice questions based on the syllabus given below. It will be conducted in the forenoon session. The papers will be set in both English and Tamil and each question shall carry one mark; and, 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. The duration of the Preliminary Examination will be three hours. The Preliminary Examination is conducted for the purpose of short-listing the candidates and the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates.
MAIN EXAMINATION (DESCRIPTIVE TYPE)
|Minimum Marks for a pass in each Paper|
|1. Translation Paper||3||hours||100|| |
|2. Law Paper-I||3||hours||100|
|3. Law Paper-II||3||hours||100|
|4. Law Paper-III||3||hours||100|
For 60 Marks
CENTRE FOR EXAMINATION
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code||Sl.|
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code||Sl.|
|Name of the Centre||Centre Code|
In the latest TNPSC CJ Recruitment 2023, there are 245 civil judge Posts.
Candidates can apply online mode in the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in on or before June 30, 2023.
There are 245 Civil Judge Posts in TNPSC CJ Recruitment 2023.
Candidate should have a Degree in Law of a University in India.
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply 52 Senior Officer, Manager Vacancy
- TNPSC Departmental Exam Result May 2023 (OUT) Check Here
- TNPSC CESE Notification 2023 Apply 377 Assistant Engineer Posts
- TNPSC Departmental Exam 20/2023 December Notification, Eligibility
- TNPSC Group 3A Results 2023 Out, Check Combined Civil Services Exam III Merit List