The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced Oral Test Dates for TNPSC Departmental Examinations May 2021. As per the Notification Released, The oral test will be conducted from 07.07.2021 to 27.07.2021.
TNPSC Departmental Examinations May 2021: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released notification No: 08/2021 for the TNPSC Departmental Examinations May 2021. Applications are invited from the candidates through “ONLINE” only from 29th April to 28th May 2021.
- TNPSC Departmental Exam May 2021 Notification
- TNPSC Departmental Examination May 2021 -Overview
- TNPSC Departmental Exam Qualification
- TNPSC Departmental Exam May 2021 Important Links
- TNPSC Departmental Exam May 2021 Admit Card Download @ Official link tnpsc.gov.in
- How to Download TNPSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket May 2021
- Links : TNPSC Departmental Exam May 2021
TNPSC Departmental Exam May 2021 Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has introduced One Time Registration from the Departmental Examinations in December–2019. Hence, the candidates are required to furnish their particulars in Departmental One Time Registration before applying. Aadhaar Number details shall be linked with the Departmental One Time Registration, mandatorily. The candidates who have already furnished details in One Time Registration must update by entering Aadhaar details.
Candidates should submit their applications in online mode only. Other modes of applications will not be accepted and they will be rejected, even if the cost of the application is enclosed with them.
TNPSC Departmental Examination May 2021 -Overview
|Name of the Examination||Departmental Examinations – May 2021|
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Date of Notification||29.04.2021|
|Date & Time of closing||28.05.2021 till 11.59 PM|
|Dates of Examination||22.06.2021 to 30.06.2021
(Except Sunday 27.06.2021)
||Forenoon 9.30 A.M. to 12.00 NoonAfternoon 2.30 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. (Session timings is variable according to specific exams)|
Registration Fee Rs.30/- along with Examination fee of Rs.200/- for each test should be paid through online Payment only. (Other mode of payment will not be allowed / accepted).
TNPSC Departmental Exam Qualification
On payment of the specified fees, all Departmental Examinations (except the General Educational Test of the S.S.L.C. Standard / Compendium of Office Orders and Instructions to Applicants (Direct Recruitment)) are available to all individuals, whether or not in Government Service. Persons in government service who are entitled to register without paying the assessment fee under the current rules should pay the fee and demand reimbursement from their offices. Candidates applying for any of the Departmental Examinations must be at least 16 years old as of the date of this notification
- Candidates are at liberty to apply for as many tests as the time table allows. If a candidate applies for two or more tests which are held at one and the same time, he/she will be permitted to write only one of the tests which may be decided by him/her, even though all the opted tests appear in the Memorandum of admission.
- Except for the Language Tests, Translation Tests, General Educational Test Paper-I, Audit Superintendents of Highways Department – First Paper, and Members of the Staff of the Tamil Nadu Khadhi and Village Industries Board – First Paper, candidates have the choice of answering the paper in English or Tamil, or partly in English and partly in Tamil.
- Applicants must be present at the time of the interview. One hour prior to the start of the test (i.e., 8.30 a.m. forenoon and 1.30 p.m. afternoon). Candidates are not permitted to enter the venue until 8.45 a.m. and 1.45 p.m., respectively, in the morning and afternoon sessions.
- The Second Class Language Test (Tamil) is administered to government employees and those seeking government employments that has passed the S.S.L.C. Public Examination but has not learned Tamil as one of the languages or have not completed a high school course in Tamil medium of instruction. During the Viva Voce Review, such candidates should request a copy of their SSLC Mark List / T.C.
- Applications not complying with these instructions shall render rejection of application.
Examination Centers List
|Name of Centre||Code No|
The candidates are required to obtain minimum pass marks in both types (Objective & Descriptive) for considering them as passed in the Departmental Tests where combination of objective and descriptive type of examinations is prescribed in respect of the Departmental Test..
The results can be accessed through the Commission’s website: www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net. A detailed list containing the Register Numbers, Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth and address of the successful candidates will be published in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission e- Bulletin in the Commission’s website.
How to Apply for TNPSC Departmental Examinations May 2021
Candidates who are eligible and interested in the TNPSC Departmental Examinations May 2021 are advised to visit the official website of the Commission – tnpsc.gov.in – to check details and submit an online application form for the exam. The application should be registered only through the Commission’s website tnpsc.gov.in / tnpscexams.net only.
The Departmental Examinations May 2021 will be held as per the Revised Syllabus / Scheme / Pattern/type of examination as ordered by the Government in G.O. (Ms.) No.33, Personnel & Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 02.03.2017/ G.O. (Ms.) No.144, Personnel & Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 26.10.2018.
Candidates are at liberty to apply for as many tests as the timetable allows. If a candidate applies for two or more tests which are held at one and the same time, he/she will be permitted to write only one of the tests which may be decided by him/her, even though all the opted tests appear in the Memorandum of admission.
The application should be registered only through the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net
TNPSC Departmental Exam May 2021 Important Links
|TNPSC Departmental Examinations May 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net|
The memorandum of admission/hall ticket can be downloaded from the Commission’s website from 12.02.2021 to 21.02.2021 by presenting the unique online application number and date of birth. The memorandum of admission / hall ticket shall be retained for future reference by the candidates for making necessary entries in their Service Book after declaration of results and the request for re-issue of hall ticket will not be entertained, strictly.
How to Download TNPSC Departmental Exam Hall Ticket May 2021
- Firstly visit the official site of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e., tnpsc.gov.in
- Now Search for Tamilnadu Departmental Exam Admit Card Link
- Then Click on it
- Enter all Details i.e. Application Form Number and Password
- Now Click on the Submit button.
- Then Check your TNPSC Departmental Exam E-Admit Card.
- Finally, Take a Hard Copy of it for future use.
Links : TNPSC Departmental Exam May 2021
|TNPSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Download TNPSC Departmental Exam Admit card May 2021||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply 82 APP, Principal, Geologist Vacancy
- TNPSC Departmental Exam Answer Key 2021 (Here) Exam key Set Wise, Objections Download @ tnpsc.gov.in
- TNPSC Departmental Exam Result 2021 (May Sesson) Selection List Check Here
- TNPSC Departmental Test Syllabus 2021 (Download) Exam Pattern PDF