TNPSC JSO Exam Date is announced now. As per the official Information TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam will be Conducted on 24th August 2019. So, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to Release Hall Ticket for Junior Scientific Officer Soon. TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 has been Released on 21st June 2019 To fillup 64 vacant Posts. A huge Competition is being found due to a large ratio of candidates were Applied for the Jobs.
- Tamilnadu TNPSC JSO Admit Card/ Hall Ticket link – Exam Date 2019
- TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam Date – Hall Ticket Release Date 2019
- TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam Pattern – Selection Process
- TNPSC JSO Admit Card 2019 Download @tnpsc.gov.in | Exam Date
- Important links for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Notification
|Name of the Exam||Junior Scientific Officer Exam 2019|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Category||Admit Card/ Hall Ticket|
|Exam Date||August 24, 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||9th August 2019|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Results Date||Sept 2019|
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam Date – Hall Ticket Release Date 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to Organize the Written Exam for Junior Scientific Officer Applied candidates on 24th August 2019. Tamilnadu Forensic Sciences Dept will Pay salary to the Selected candidates. There are total 64 vacancies in this TNPSC JSO recruitment 2019.
- Chemistry -40 Posts
- Biology -14 Posts
- Physics -06 Posts
- Physics and Chemistry (Division: Computer Forensic Science)-04 Posts
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam Pattern – Selection Process
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Selection process is has a Written Exam and Interview. Both are for 570 Marks. Out of which 500 marks are for the Written Test and 70 marks for Personal Interview. To Appear for interview all candidates must First face the Written Exam which consists of two Papers namely Paper – I and Paper – II.
Paper – I Exam Pattern
- Paper – I is PG level, Subjects are Forensic Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science.
- It consists of 200 Questions.
- Total Marks for Paper 1 are 300 Marks.
- And the Total Time Duration is 3 Hours.
Paper – II Exam Pattern
- Paper – II is degree level, consists of General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability.
- It contains totally 100 Questions, 75 Questions from General Studies and 25 Questions from Aptitude and Mental Ability.
- Total Marks are 200.
- Duration of Time is 2 Hours.
TNPSC JSO Admit Card 2019 Download @tnpsc.gov.in | Exam Date
If you are Eagerly Waiting for your TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Hall Ticket 2019, then its time to know When and Whre to download your call letter from the official Website. Here schools360.in provides Direct links to Download the TNPSC JSO Admit Card for the exam to be conducted on 24th August 2019. Now find out How to Download TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Hall Ticket 2019 from below lines.
TNPSC Earlier Released Notification No. 20/2019 on 21/06/2019 for Recruitment of JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER IN THE TN FORENSIC SCIENCE SUBORDINATE SERVICE. The Application Process will end on 22/07/2019. Then the Schedule for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam will Start.
Ways to Download TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Hall Ticket 2019
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Hall Ticket 2019
- Open the Official Website of TNPSC at tnpscexams.in.
- Look on All Notifications Section for JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER IN THE TN FORENSIC SCIENCE SUBORDINATE SERVICE HALL TICKET.
- Clicking on it will Take you to a page where you need to login/ Enter Details.
- Submitting the Details will Display Hall Ticket on Screen.
- Take a Printout for Further Use.
|Official Website of TNPSC||Click Here|
|TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Hall Ticket Download||Click Here (Available)|
|TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment Link||Click Here|
|TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Syllabus||Click Here|