TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019: Assistant Agricultural Officer 580 Vacancies Apply Online
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment Notification 2019: Apply For 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancies @ tnpsc.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to recruit Assistant Agricultural Officer through TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website tnpsc.gov.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
- TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer posts
- Vacancy Details of TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs
- Important Dates for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for TNPSC 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancies
TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for 580 Assistant Agricultural Officer posts
|Name of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|No. of Posts||580|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Agricultural Officer|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Higher Secondary / 12th Pass 02 years Diploma in Agriculture|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs 2019
The total number of vacancies to be filled in TNPSC is 580 posts.
- Assistant Agricultural Officer (post code no. 3101) – 576 posts
- Assistant Agricultural Officer (ST) – 04 posts
Applicants must Pass Higher Secondary / 12th Pass 02 years Diploma in Agriculture from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be 18 to 30 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.20600 to 65500/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Exam, Document verification
For all categories registration fee is Rs. 150/- and examination fee is Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs
- First of all visit official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “TNPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application Form: 27.12.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 27.01.2019