TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply For 122 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancies @ tnpsc.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to recruit Assistant Agricultural Officers through TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply for this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website tnpsc.gov.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
- TNPSC Recruitment 2021 for 122 Assistant Agricultural Officer posts
- Vacancy Details of TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs 2021
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs
- Important Dates for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
- Important Links for TNPSC 122 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancies
TNPSC Recruitment 2021 for 122 Assistant Agricultural Officer posts
|Name of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|No. of Posts||122|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Agricultural Officer|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Higher Secondary / 12th Pass 02 years Diploma in Agriculture|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs 2021
The total number of vacancies to be filled in TNPSC is 122 posts.
106+16* (Carried Forward vacancies)
- Must have passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination.
- Must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University; or Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul District; or any other institutions under the control of the Commissioner of Agriculture.
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification.
Candidates’ age must be 18 to 30 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.20600 to 65500/- from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Exam, Document verification
For all categories registration fee is Rs. 150/- and the examination fee is Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Assistant Agricultural Officer Jobs
- First of all visit official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “TNPSC Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
|Date of Notification||05.02.2021|
|Last date for submission of the online application||04.03.2021|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or HDFC bank||06.03.2021|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||17.04.2021||
10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
|Paper – II (General Studies)||17.04.2021||
03.00 P.M. to 05.00 P.M
Important Links for TNPSC 122 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancies
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- TNPSC Group 3A Results 2023 Out, Check Combined Civil Services Exam III Merit List
- TNPSC Departmental Exam Result 2023 (OUT) tnpsc.gov.in Selection List
- TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Apply 245 Civil Judge Posts
- TNPSC Civil Judge Previous Year Question Papers
- TNPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023 Combined Geology Subordinate Service Exam