- TNSET Hall Tickets 2018 Download @ www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in | TNSET Exam Date 04th March 2018
- Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test TN SET Admit Card 2018 Download @ www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
- Download TNSET Hall Tickets 2018 @ tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
- Click Here to Download TNSET 2018 Hall Tickets for Paper I, II
- TN SET Exam Dates 2018
TNSET Hall Tickets 2018 Download @ www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in | TNSET Exam Date 04th March 2018
TamilNadu Government issued TNSET Hall Tickets/ Admit Card 2018 for Paper 1, 2,3 Exam for State Eligibility Test Assistant Professor Exam (Lecturers) on its Official website www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in. The admit cards for the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET 2018) will be released today at www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in. After the revised schedule, the exams will be held on 04-03-2018. There will be two sessions — 9.00 am to 10.45 am, 10.45 to 12.30 noon and 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm.
Schedule of Examination Paper-I , Paper-II, Paper III : 04.03.2018, 9:30 am to 10:45 am, (Paper 1) 11.15 to 12.30 noon (paper 2)and 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm(Paper 3).
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test TN SET Admit Card 2018 Download @ www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
TN SET Admit Card 2018 Download :Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) examination is scheduled on 4th March 2018. Aspirants applied for TN State Eligibility Test can download TNSET hall ticket 2018 to proceed to the examination. The TNSET admit card 2018 will be accessible to download on the official Website, tnsetexam2018mtwu.in. Hence candidates who are going to attempt TNSET exam on March 4th Can promptly download and preserve the hall ticket to carry it to the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to the examination without showing the admit cards. Hence all the enrolled candidates are hereby intimated to download TNTET Hall Ticket 2018 from 19th February onwards at below links.
Download TNSET Hall Tickets 2018 @ tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
Commissioner of School Education Tamilnadu has released the TN SET notification 2017 – 18 inviting applications from the interested aspirants. A huge number of hopefuls desirous to become a school Lecturers in TamilNadu Government schools have applied for TN SET examination 2018. Candidates, those have applied for TNSET examination can now download Tamil Nadu SET Hall tickets to attend the test on 04th March 2018. Candidates can download and preserve the hall ticket to carry to the examination. Without showing the TamilNadu SET Hall ticket at the examination center, the entry to the examination hall will be restricted. Hence the candidates can download TNSET hall ticket 2018 from the TNSET Official website, www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
How to Download TNSET 2018 Hall Tickets
- Go to the official website www.tnsetexam2018mtwu.in
- Find the link which will take the candidate to TNSET 2018 Admit Card.
- Open the link which says download admit card.
- Enter all important details like registration number, roll number, date of birth etc.
- Then click on the Submit Button.
- After submitting the details admit card will be displayed on computer screen.
- Take a printout of the Admit Card and save it for future references.
- English Subject: Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3
- Other Subjects: Candidates opted for Other Subject can download HallTicket from 26-02-2018 5 PM onwards!
TNSET Assistant Professor Exam scheme 2018
Session 1 (Paper 1)
50 compulsory questions (100 marks): 9:30 am to 10:45 am
Session 2 (Paper 2)
50 compulsory questions (100 marks): 11:15 am to 12:30 pm
Session 3 (Paper 3)
75 compulsory questions (100 marks): 2 pm to 4:30 pm
TNSET 2018 Exam Pattern Session Paper Marks Number of Questions Duration First I 100 50 Questions -all Compulsory 11⁄4 Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.) Second II 100 50 Questions -all Compulsory 1 1⁄4 Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. Third III 150 75 Questions – all compulsory 2 1⁄2 Hours (02.00 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.)
TN SET Exam Dates 2018
|Content||Paper – I||Paper – II||Paper – III|
|Date of Examination||04.03.2018 (Sunday)||04.03.2018 (Sunday)||04.03.2018 (Sunday)|
|a) Entry into the Examination Hall||9.00 AM||10.45 AM||01.30 PM|
|b) Distribution of Test Booklets||09.15 AM||11.05 AM||01.50 PM|
|c) Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken / opened to take out the OMR Answer Sheet||09.25 AM||11.10AM||01.55 PM|
|d) Time of Commencement of Test||9.30 AM||11.15 AM||02.00 PM|
|e) Time of concluding the Test||10.45 AM||12.30 PM||04.30 PM|