Telangana Open School Society (TOSS) has Released SSC & Intermediate (TOSS)-Admission schedule for the year 2020-21: ఓపెన్ స్కూల్ పది, ఇంటర్ ప్రత్యేక ప్రవేశాలకు తుది గడువు 31 అక్టోబర్ 2019. Check Application Dates, Application Form, and Important Dates from below.
Important Dates for TOSS 10th/ Inter Admissions 2020-21
|Issue of Prospectus cum Application forms||26.09.2019 to 31.10.2019|
|Dates of submission/ updation of application|
through Mee-Seva. TS Online
|26.09.2019 to 31.10.2019|
|With prescribed fee.||26.09.2019 To 21.10.2019|
|Edit option||22.10.2019 to 26.10.2019|
|With prescribed fee and late fee||22.10.2019 to 31.10.2019|
|Edit option||01.11.2019 to 05.11.2019|
A learner, seeking admission for Telangana Open School courses during 2019-20, can appear first time only in April/May 2020 Public Examination. The Pass Outs of SSC March/May 2019 seeking admission into Intermediate are eligible to write only 1-4 Exams in April/May 2020 Public Examinations.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for admission. However, the minimum age for enrolment for Secondary Course (SSC) is 14 years completed as on 31st August of the year of admission.
For Intermediate it is 15 years completed as on 31st August of the year of admission.
Choice in Medium of Instruction: SSC course is offered in Telugu, Urdu, English, Hindi and Oriya media. Intermediate course in Telugu, Urdu, English and Hindi media.
English subject in Group-A is mandatory for Intermediate course.
Validity of Admission: Your admission is valid for five years from the date of Registration. For Public Examination at SSC / Intermediate level you may take nine or less than nine chances to successfully complete the course during this period.
SSC/Intermediate Certificate Holders of other Boards should not enroll once again for SSC/Intermediate of Telangana Open School
Persons who have already passed SSC/Intermediate from any other Board of Secondary Education/Intermediate Education of Telangana or from other states should not enroll for SSC/Intermediate Course of Telangana Open School for any reason. On the contrary, if any one enrolls and pass SSC/Intermediate from Open School suppressing the information that they have already passed SSC/Intermediate from other Board, their SSC/Intermediate pass certificates will be cancelled.
Procedure for Admission
- The candidates who passed SSC/Secondary course and Intermediate/XII Class failed candidates of other Boards can join in Intermediate.
- Maximum of 200 learners can be admitted in an Accredited Institution (AI) for SSC and Intermediate respectively. Enrolment shall be made on first come first serve basis.
- Science candidates should take admission in Science Jr. Colleges only. The maximum intake of learners is 80 for Science subject combinations.
- Admission of learners will be made through Accredited Institutions (AIs). Admission is open to one and all. The details of dates for issue of application cum Prospectus etc., and submission of filled in application are given below.
- The prescribed fee structure for admission is given in Section 2.5. The admissions will be made basing on the intake capacity of the Accredited Institution.
- Obtain Prospectus cum Application form from your choice of AI.
- Read all the instructions given in the application carefully before filling up the Application Form for admission.
- Fill the Application; get it certified by the A.I. Coordinator and register through On-Line at “Mee Seva” centre, by paying requisite fee.
- Take the Admission fee receipt from Mee Seva and preserve it for future reference.
- One printout copy of the On-Line registered application along with relevant enclosures should be submitted to the A.I. Coordinator for confirmation of admission. The other copy should be kept with you for future correspondence.
- Mere ON-LINE registration of application doesn’t guarantee of admission. The admission will be confirmed only after scrutiny of ON-LINE application along with enclosures by the committee at District level.
- The admission fee once paid will not be refunded for admission rejected candidates or for any other reason.
Entry Requirements at SSC
Minimum age: 14 years as on 31st August, 2019
Minimum educational qualifications: NIL
- However, a candidate may submit a self declaration that he/she has sufficient knowledge and is capable of studying class X.
- If a candidate has studied certain classes in a school he/She has to produce T.C/Record Sheet to that effect.
Transfer Certificate/Record Sheet (with two attested Xerox copies) showing applicant’s date of birth, issued by the last school attended by the applicant. In case of Govt. schools the transfer certificate/ school leaving certificate should be signed by the Head of the institution while in the case of Private schools it should also be countersigned by the competent education authority of Govt. i.e., Dy.E.O/District Educational Officer
Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Authority /District office of the Registrar of Births and Deaths /Tahasildar (with two attested Xerox copies) Concerned.
Proof of residence
To be furnished from Tahasildar /Competent Municipal Authority concerned in case of learners from other States/Country.
Fee Structure for SSC Admission
|Course||General Category (Male)||SC/ST/BC/ Minorities/Ex-Servicemen / differently abled persons and Women of all categories|
Rs. 1000/- Rs. 150/- Rs. 150/-
Rs. 600/- Rs. 150/- Rs. 150/-
Entry Requirements at Intermediate Level
Minimum age: 15 years as on 31st August of the year of registration. Original copy of the Certificate of Matriculation/ Secondary Examination having a record of the Date of Birth along with Two attested Xerox copies.
Minimum educational qualifications: Pass in S.S.C from a recognized board
Proof of residence in Telangana: If Passed SSC from other State/Country proof of Residence should be enclosed in case of learners from other States/ Country.
Fee Structure for Intermediate Admission
|Course||General Category (Male)||SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Ex-Servicemen /differently abled persons and Women of all categories|
|(a) Intermediate Registration Fee||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-|
|(b) Admission fee|
(i) Up to five subjects
(ii) For additional Subject
Rs. 200/- per subject
Rs. 200/- per subject
|(iii) Change of subject||Rs. 150/- per subject||Rs. 150/- per subject|
The Public Examinations are held twice a year in the months of April/May and October/ November on the dates fixed by the Open School. First Exam for the academic year 2019-20 will be in April/May 2020.
Important Links for TOSS SSC /Intermediate Admission 2020-21
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Prospectus in Telugu||Click Here|
|Prospectus in English||Click Here|
|Admission Schedule||Click Here|