TS ECET 2018 Final Phase Counselling Details – Dates, Seat Allotment College wise, Name wise Provisional List @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
- TS ECET Counselling Schedule 2018 Rank Wise @ ecet.tsche.ac.in – Telangana ECET Certificate verification Dates, Web options, Allotment Order, Final Phase Counselling Schedule
- TS ECET Counselling Dates 2018 – Certificate Verification Dates @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
- TS ECET Counselling Schedule 2018
- TS ECET Certificates Verification Schedule 2018
- Required Documents for TS ECET Counselling – Certificate verification
- TS ECET 2018 Counselling Process
- TS ECET Helpline Centers List
- TS ECET Final Phase Seat Allotment Results 2018
The eligible and qualified candidates of TSECET-2018 (Diploma holders of all branches including Pharmacy & B.sc. Mathematics Degree Holders) desirous of seeking admission into B.Tech / Pharmacy Courses (Lateral Entry into second year) in University and Private Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges and who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centers mentioned in Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in Phase-I Counselling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID for the leftover seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule is given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Allotment of Seats will be made on 17/07/2018
TS ECET Counselling Schedule 2018 Rank Wise @ ecet.tsche.ac.in – Telangana ECET Certificate verification Dates, Web options, Allotment Order, Final Phase Counselling Schedule
TS ECET Counselling dates 2018 – Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test web Counselling Dates will be announced by the JNTU Hyderabad Telangana state council of higher education. TS ECET Counselling 2018 will be starting in the month of June 2018. The TS ECET counseling will be conducted via online mode or web Counselling on the website. The counseling procedure will be regulated by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad JNTUH on Behalf of TSCHE. Only qualified candidates can appear in the counselling process. It is organized for candidates, those seeking admission into various Engineering and Medical courses in the Telangana state. For More details like TS ECET Counselling Dates, Certificate Verification dates, Web Options Entry Dates, Web Counselling Process & Fee Details are given below.
TS ECET Counselling Dates 2018 are available now. Check TS ECET Counselling 2018 Certificate Verification, Document verification Process, TS ECET Web Options Entry dates,TS ECET Exercising Options Dates, TS ECET 2nd Counselling Dates 2018, TS ECET 2nd phase Counselling Dates 2018 etc here. Download TS ECET Phase 1, 2 Allotment Order, Seat Allotment Order @ ecet.tsche.ac.in.
TS ECET Counselling Dates 2018 – Certificate Verification Dates @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
The qualified candidates of TS ECET-2018 (Diploma Engineering and B.Sc Maths) who want to take admissions into B.E/B-Tech/Pharmacy courses, Candidates should attend for TS ECET certificate verification in any one of the TS ECET Counselling Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given rank wise, the list of TS ECET Help Line Centers are given below. The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information is placed on the Website: https://tsecet.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
TS ECET Counselling Schedule 2018
Telangana ECET 2018 Counselling Dates
|Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee (for those who did not pay in first Phase)||12-07-2018 to|
(those who are not verified earlier in first phase from Rank 1 to Last)
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||13-07-2018 to|
|Freezing of options||15-07-2018|
|Allotment of seats and allotments will be placed in the website https://tsecet.nic.in||17-07-2018|
|Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through website||17-07-2018 to|
Reporting at allotted college
|17-07-2018 to 20-07-2018|
Who can exercise options in Final Phase of Counselling?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- And any other eligible candidates.
TS ECET Certificates Verification Schedule 2018
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION[ Ranks called]
TS ECET 2018 – Certificate verification
To participate in the TS ECET Counselling, every student should get all the certificates verified. It can be done in any of the TS ECET Counselling Help Line Centers. The Certificate Verification is compulsory. Otherwise, they are not allowed for the TS ECET Web Options Entry. After completion of the Telangana ECET Document verification, you can lock your choices for Engineering & Medical Colleges.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
- The candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2018 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Candidate should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana State / Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma recognized by the Government of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh as equivalent there to for admission into relevant B.E / B.Tech. / B Pharmacy courses.
- They should have passed three years B.Sc Degree Examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh State or its equivalent. However B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree Holders are not eligible for admission into B. Pharmacy Course.
- Mere appearing for TSECET-2018 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
Required Documents for TS ECET Counselling – Certificate verification
- TS ECET Rank Card 2018
- TS ECET Admit Card 2018
- 10th Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- Category Certificate
- Integrated Community Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Documents Required by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Candidates
- PH-certificate issued by District Medical Board : Only candidates with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
- CAP-certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer – Identity card and Discharge book (in case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in service men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- NCC & Sports – Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the head master
- Anglo-Indian – Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of residence
TS ECET Counselling Fee 2018
|1||OC/ BC Category||Rs. 1000|
|2||SC/ ST Category||Rs. 500|
TS ECET 2018 Counselling Process
The first step of TS ECET counselling 2018 is registration. The candidates will be able have to visit the Helpline centres to register themselves and verify their documents. List of help Line centers will be given below.
- Qualified Candidates should visit TS ECET Help Line Centers according to rank wise.
- The rank card has to be given to the officer on duty and then candidates will register themselves for certificate verification.
- pay the counselling fee, the candidates will have to register themselves for counselling of TS ECET 2018.
- The candidates should submit their TS ECET 2018 hall ticket number and rank. Finally, the candidates will have to provide their signature to complete the registration process.
- The candidates will be called in for document verification Rank Wise Branch wise.
- During the verification process of TS ECET 2018 Counselling, the Aadhaar card details of the candidates i.e., fingertprint biometric will be verified with Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
2.TS ECET Document Verification
After registration, all of the candidates will have to go through verification of documents. The candidates will have to report for verification Rank Wise called by officer in TS ECEt HLC’s
- The candidates will have to verify their details on the registration cum verification form.
- The concerned authority has to be contacted if there is any discrepancy in the information provided.
- For SC/ST/BC categories, the candidates will have to verify their original caste certificates from the caste verification officer and then report to the certification verification officers.
- General category candidates will have to verify their documents from the certification verification officers.
- After all of the documents are verified, the candidates will have to print out the receipt of the certificates.
- Finally, after confirming the details the candidates will have to collect their option form.
3. TS ECET 2018 – Exercising Web Options
After Completion of Certificate verification. The candidates will have to fill in their preferred colleges and courses in online mode called web options exercising. Candidates can filling options by login with their Registration Details. Students must follow the below given steps to exercising web options.
- Click on “Candidate Registration”
- For registration, the candidates will have to submit their ROC form number, TS ECET 2018 hall ticket number, rank and date of birth.
- The password will be generated after the candidates are successfully registered. The candidates will have to log in by entering their login ID, hall ticket number, password and date of birth.
- Before selecting the preference colleges candidates should make list of preference colleges to exercise option easily.
- From the displayed options, the candidates will have to select their preferred choices of colleges and courses for admissions. The order of preference should be from higher to lower and the candidates will be able to choose as many options as they wish to.
- Candidates should take the offline option entry form and fill their district code, course code and college code according to their preference.
- After all of the options are selected, the candidates will have to logout. A print out of the selection options has to be taken for future reference.
4. TS ECET 2018 – Seat Allotment
The admission authority of TS ECET 2018 will be done on the basis of candidate’s merit, category, gender, local area, special reservation category and more. The list of the allotted candidate will be available in online mode which they will be able to access it by logging into their account.
5.Reporting to Allotted Institutes and Payment of Tuition Fees
Candidates will have to report at their allotted institutes or colleges to confirm their admissions. The Candidates should pay tution Fee at the time of admission. then take your admission number. If the candidates fail to confirm their admission, then their allotted seat will be cancelled.
TS ECET Helpline Centers List
- Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda
- Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, MasabTank, Hyderabad
- Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad
- Govt.Inst. Of Printing Tech, East Maredpally, Secunderabad
- Govt Polytechnic, Rudrampur, Kothagudem, Khammam Dist
- Government Polytechnic, Mahabubnagar
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar GMR for Women Polytechnic, Karimnagar
- Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Adilabad Dist
- Government Polytechnic, Warangal
- J.N.Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanathapur, Hyderabad.
Who can appear for TS ECET 2nd Counselling 2018
- Candidates who are not satisfied with their alloted colleges or institutes
- Not attend for 1st phase TS ECET Certificate verification.
- Not secured seats so far but their Telangana ECET Certificate verification has completed.
- Secured a seat & reported and looking for the better option.
- Reported/ Not Reported but canceled TS ECET Phase 1 Allotment Order
TS ECET Final Phase Seat Allotment Results 2018
- The provisional allotment of seats will be made on 17-07-2018 and will be placed in the website https://tsecet.nic.in
- For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSECET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tsecet.nic.in
- Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) within the prescribed time and self-report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self-reporting within the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands canceled and he/ she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below.
- 50% after the second phase and 100% after spot admission notification.