TS ECET 2020 is a Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] – 2020 will be conducted by JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2020-20 for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders.
- For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both University and Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority ) approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year B. Pharmacy Course in both University and Private Un-aided Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority ) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
TS ECET [(FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] – 2020) (being conducted on behalf of TSCHE
- TS ECET 2020 Notification – Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
- Important Dates of TS ECET 2020
- Important Links for TS ECET 2020
- TS ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- TS ECET 2020 Syllabus
TS ECET 2020 Notification – Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana Government released a TS ECET 2020 Notification, exam dates. Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS ECET 2020) will be conducted on the behalf of TSCHE.The Organisation JNTU Hyderabad Conducting TS ECET 2020 for Applied candidates. This is a common Entrance Test CET for Students can get admission in various professional courses in engineering, agriculture, and pharmacy. Here we Provide a Detailed information of TS EAMCET 2020 such as Notification, exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, Previous Papers etc.
Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test TS ECET 2020 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test – TS ECET 2020 is an Entrance test for candidates to get admission in 2nd Year Engineering, Pharmacy etc. In many states of India, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to qualify the Entrance test in order to join for the admissions in Telangana Universities/Colleges.
Date, Time and Registration Fee of the Test:
|10.00 AM to 1.00 PM||Registration Fee र 400/- for SC/ST & PH Candidates and र 800/- for Others|
Important Dates of TS ECET 2020
|ACTIVITY||Date / Day|
|Appearance of Notification in Press & Media||20-02-2020 (Thursday)|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||24-02-2020 (Monday)|
|Last date for submission of online application without Late Fee||31-05-2020|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate|
will be intimated in due course of time
|Download of Hall Tickets from website||will be intimated in due course of time|
|Date of TS ECET (FDH & B.Sc.[Mathematics])-2020 Examination||will be intimated in due course of time|
|Session Timings and subjects of Examination||10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
ECE, EIE, CSE, EEE
|3:00 PM to 6:00 PM|
CIV, MEC, CHE, MIN, MET, PHM, BSM
Why TS ECET-2020 will be Conducted?
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as TS ECET 2020 [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 will be conducted by JNT University Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2020-21 in accordance with G.O.Ms.No:24 Education (EC) Department dated:18.03.2004, G.O.Ms.No:25, dated:28.06.2006 and G.O.Ms.No:19, dated: 02.02.2008 for Diploma Holders and G.O.Ms.No.57 (EC2) dated:12.05.2008 & G.O.Ms. No. 58 (EC2) dated:12.05.2008 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders, G.O. Ms. No. 15 (EC) dated:18.8.2014.
Lateral admission through common entrance test into 2nd year regular B.E. / B.Tech. Courses in All India Council for Technical Education approved both University and Un- aided Private Professional Institutions (Minority & Non-Minority).
For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year Regular
- Pharmacy Course in both University and private Un-aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders are not eligible for admission into Pharmacy Course.
TS ECET 2020 Eligibility
- For admission to B.Tech/B.E. /B. Pharmacy courses, one should have Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy recognized by the government of Andhra Pradesh
- One should have passed 3-year B.Sc Degree with Mathematics from a recognized University of state or its equivalent.
TS ECET 2020 Age Limit
There is No Age Limit
TS ECET 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee is 500 (Rs. 300 for SC/ST category).
- Candidates can make payment through AP Online/TS Online or from Eseva/ Meseva.
- Candidates can also use the credit card/debit card for making payment.
How to Apply Online for TS ECET 2020 Notification
- open the official site of Telangana ECET
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
TS ECET 2020 Online Examination Centers
Hyderabad West Zone (Kukatpally, Patancheru, Gandipet, Moinabad and surrounding areas)
Hyderabad North Zone (Medchal,Gandimaisamma and surrounding areas)
Hyderabad Central Zone (Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas)
Hyderabad East Zone (Ghatkesar, keesara and surrounding areas)
Hyderabad South-East Zone (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet,
Ibrahimpatnam and surrounding areas)
TS ECET 2020 Application Form
Eligible and Interested Candidates Go through the Official Website of TS ECET then Apply Online Before Final Date.
Important Links for TS ECET 2020
|TS ECET 2020 Official Website||Application Fee Payment|
|Fill Application Form||Notification|
|Detailed Notification||Instruction Booklet|
TS ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
For Engineering Stream
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics & Communications/Computer Science/Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/Ceramic Technology/Biotechnology as the case may be)||100||Separate question papers for all branches|
For Pharmacy Stream
For B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream
- It is the 3 hours duration examination. The timings of the test will be 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. One mark is assigned to every question.
- All the photographs submitted with the application must be exactly identical. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will not be issued. Such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates will not be allowed to submit their online application after the due date.
- Candidates will not be allowed into the Examination hall after 10.00 A.M. and will not be permitted to leave the hall before 01.00 P.M.
- The TS ECET-2018 test will be conducted in ONLINE mode only.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that he / she is answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which he / she has applied.
- The Question paper will be in English only.
TS ECET 2020 Syllabus
The TS ECET exams syllabus contains the topics and subjects what students have studied in qualification examination. The student has to study all subject according to their branches.Paper setters will be from engineering branches such as civil engineering, mechanical engineering electronics, and instrumentation, electrical, computer science etc.
TS ECET Hall Tickets 2020
Telangana ECET 2020 Exam Hall tickets Will Be Update Soon
Qualifying marks in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)]-2020
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]- 2020 is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics) i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2020 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
- Any malpractice case will be dealt with as per rules of CETs in force.
- The soft copies of candidate specific Question Paper with responses of TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 will be preserved for six months from the date of publication of results after which time they shall be disposed.
- In any litigation concerning TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 the parties to be impleaded are Secretary, Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad, Convener, TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018.
- Any litigation concerning TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]-2018 shall be within the jurisdiction of the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad only.