TS ICET 2019: Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Schedule
- TS ICET Notification 2019 – Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
- Telangana ICET Application Form 2019 – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
- TS ICET 2019 Exam Dates
- TS ICET 2019 Eligibility
- TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
- TS ICET 2019 Syllabus
TS ICET 2019 Notification: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) will conduct Telangana ICET 2019 . The notification will be releasing on 21-02-2019. The Integrated Common Entrance Test-2019 (TSICET-2019) will be conducted by kakatiya University. TS ICET – 2019 (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test -TS ICET) is for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2019-20. This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Kakatiya University has successfully conducted ICET in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014 and TS ICET – 2015, 2016 2017 and 2018. We welcome you to the web site of TS ICET – 2019 and wishing you all the best.
TS ICET 2019 Application Process will Start on 21-02-2019. Full Details including Application Form, Eligibility, TS ICET 2019 Syllabus, TS ICET 2019 Hall Tickets, TS ICET 2019 Results will be Available in this page…
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPEAR FOR TS ICET – 2019
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (Except Oriental Languages)with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration (Except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.The candidates seeking admission:
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by joint committee of UGC/AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TS ICET – 2018.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TS ICET – 2018 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
- Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
- Appears for Counseling at the notified Centers.
- Applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time/evening/distance mode).
- Satisfies all the eligibility conditions of admission stipulated by the authority concerned.
TS ICET Notification 2019 – Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
Telangana Government released TS ICET 2019 Notification, exam dates. Here we Provide a Detailed information of TS ICET 2019 such as Notification, exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, Previous Papers etc.
Telangana ICET Application Form 2019 – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test – TS ICET is an Entrance test for candidates to get admission in MBA, MCA etc. In many states of India, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to qualify the Entrance test in order to join for the admissions in Telangana Universities/Colleges.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Dates
|Online Application Availability||07-03-2019 (Thursday)|
|Last Date of form submission without late fee||29-04-2019 (Monday)|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.500||3rd week of April 2018|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.2000||4th week of April 2018|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.5000||1st week of May 2018|
|Form submission last date with late fee of Rs.10000||3rd week of May 2018|
|Hall Ticket issued||09-05-2019 (Thursday)|
|Date of Examination||23rd and 24th May, 2019 (Thursday & Friday) (10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. & 2.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.)|
|Answer Key Released||29-05-2019 (Wednesday)|
|Final Answer Key & Result Announcement||13-06-2019 (Thursday)|
TS ICET 2019 Eligibility
- For MCA:Candidate should hold the minimum 3 years of Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- For MBA:Candidate must pass the 3 years of Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
TS ICET Age Limit
There is No Age Limit
TS ICET 2019 Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs. 350 (Rs. 250 for reserved candidates). The fee can be paid through a payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) or TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in TS & AP.
How to Apply Online for TS ICET 2019 Notification
- open the official site of Telangana ICET
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
TS ICET 2019 Application Form
Eligible and Interested Candidates Go through the Official Website of TSICET then Apply Online Before Final Date.
The online application window will open on Feb 2018 and candidates will be able to apply online
Click Here to Download Telangana ICET 2019 Notification
TS ICET 2019 Online Application form
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based test).
- Type of Questions: The question will be objective types.
- No. of Questions: In the examination, total 200 questions will be asked.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response, one mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- No. of Sections: There will be three sections in the examination, i.e. Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability & Communication Ability.
|Section||No. of Questions|
|Section-A: Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||25|
|Section-B: Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Section-C: Communication Ability||Vocabulary||10|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus
The TS ICET exams syllabus contains the topics and subjects comprised of section A which includes Analytical Ability, Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving. Section B contains the Mathematical Ability, Arithmetical Ability, Algebraically and Geometrical Ability and Statistical Ability. Section C is prepared to assess the candidate’s communication ability, Business and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension.
TS ICET Hall Tickets 2019
TS ICET Hall Ticket can be accessed from the official website. It will be issued in the last week of April 2018. Candidates are required to bring one photo ID proof along with Admit Card to enter the examination centre.