TS Model Schools Intermediate Admission Notification 2019 – TSMS Application Form telanganams.cgg.gov.in
- Who are eligible to apply for TSMS Inter 1st Year
- What is the Selection Process for TSMS Inter Admissions?
- TS Model School Intermediate Admissions Notification 2017 Schedule
- Application fees Details of TSMS Inter Application :
- How to Apply for TS Model School TSMS Intermediate Admissions 2017?
- Offline Application Submit Process :
- Important links for Applying TSMS Intermediate Courses 2017
- What are Specialties of TS Model Schools and Jr Colleges?
- Important instructions to students while filling the application format:
RMSA Rashtriya Madyamika Shiksha Abhiyan and Telangana School Education Dept are given notification for Online Applications from eligible 10th class students from State of Telangana for the Admissions into Inter 1st Year and for Vacant Seats in 2nd Year in Telangana Model Schools. The complete notification details and How to apply for TSMS Intermediate and Schedule of Dates are as follows. Telangana Model Schools Intermediate Admissions Notification 2016 Apply Online for Courses M.P.C Bi.P.C, M.E.C and C.E.C. For intermediate each group will be having 40 students. These institutions are co-educational and follow the state syllabus with telugu as 2nd language in intermediate course.
The list of Model Schools Mandal wise in all Districts ( Except Hyderabad ) along with detailed Guidelines and Notification for Online Application Free of cost is available on the website http://telanganams.cgg.gov.in
Who are eligible to apply for TSMS Inter 1st Year
Who are passed with good Points in SSC / Class 10th in March 2016 final exams they can apply for Inter admissions into first year with M.P.C, Bi.P.C, M.E.C and C.E.C groups English Medium in Model Schools for First year intermediate.
What is the Selection Process for TSMS Inter Admissions?
The Selection to TSMS Intermediate is on the basis of SSC Public Exam Grading Points obtained by candicates and as per Reservations in TS.
TS Model School Intermediate Admissions Notification 2017 Schedule
Online Application Starts on 08.05.2017
Last Date to Apply Online 20.05.2017
Providing List to Schools 22.05.2017
Display of Lists at Schools 25 & 26 of May 2017
Certificate Verification on 30.05.2017
Classes starts from 01.06.2017
The following is the tentative admission schedule for admission into I year Intermediate and vacant seats in II year Intermediate.
|1||On line submission of Application||08-05-2017 or from the next date of publication of SSC result to 20-05-2017|
|2||Providing of list of candidates applied by CGG||22.05.2017|
|3||Selection lists at respective schools||26-05-2017 & 27- 05 -2017|
|4||Verification of original certificates of the selected candidates||30-05-2017 & 31-05-2017|
|5||Commencement of Classes||01.06.2017|
Admission into Intermediate I year shall be based on the marks /grade secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination i.e. SSC or its equivalent and as per reservation as shown below:
|Group||%||Total No. of seats per class||Minimum seats reserved for girls (33.33%) out of the total no. of seats given in column (4)|
Application fees Details of TSMS Inter Application :
SC/ST Students – Rs.50/-
BC/OC students – Rs.100/-
Fee to be paid through Meeseva
How to Apply for TS Model School TSMS Intermediate Admissions 2017?
Procedure for Admission:
- The candidate has to fill in the application in the website
- Candidate has to login to the website, open the application form and fill all necessary details as given in the online application form. They have to upload the photograph and signature.
- Before submitting online application candidate should ensure that all the details are filled and submit the application, take the print out of the filled in online application.
- Filled in online application along with enclosures i.e. copies of SSC marks sheet caste certificate, Adhaar Card and submit to the Principal concerned as per the admission schedule given.
- The Principal will form a committee at school level with PGTs of concerned group and verify the certificate marks / grade secured in SSC and prepare provisional selection list.
- While preparing selection lists, a waiting list of 20% seats also shall be prepared and candidates will be admitted in the order of the selection list from the waiting list for the left over vacancies from the selection lists.
- The selection list should get approved by District Collector or his nominee through DEO.
- The selection list should be displayed on the notice board of the school after approval by District Collector.
- The Principal of the Model School of the Mandal shall take steps to admit selected students duly verifying the certificates and maintain Admission and Withdrawal Register for the School.
Duly following rule of reservation preference should be given to students who passed from Model School. Then preference should be given to the local students and further if any seats are left over it may be given to students of other Mandals.
Who are interested and Eligible Students to get admission in to the Telangana Model Schools they can apply through online from nearest TS Online and Mee seva Centers .
Offline Application Submit Process :
The Candidates who have wish to apply through offline they can download the TS Model School Inter Admission 2017 Application form and full fill with required details of Student and submit at nearest Model School Principal Directly.
Intermediate Notification full Details
Merit List of Selected Candidates for TSMS Intermediate Courses 2017-18
What are Specialties of TS Model Schools and Jr Colleges?
Model Schools /Jr. Colleges are established in 194 Educationally Backward Mandals in Telangana State to Cater the needs of students of those Educational Backward Mandals on par with Kendriya Vidyalayas by providing free quality education by highly qualified teachers in English medium from classes VI to X and Intermediate.
For any problems in Online submission and download of hall-tickets call Ph:040 23120335 / 040 23120336 (Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days)
Important instructions to students while filling the application format:
- Before submitting online application a sample application format may be filled and furnish correct information.
Pass port size photo should be kept ready with them.
Utmost care should be taken while filling the online application.
The candidate is responsible for any mistakes committed by him in online application and no further corrections shall be entertained.