- TS PGECET Exam 2018 @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in | Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
- Telangana PGECET Application Form 2018 – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
- TS PGECET 2018 Exam Dates
- TS PGECET 2018 Eligibility
- TS PGECET 2018 Application Form
- TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2018
- TS PGECET Exam Syllabus 2018
- TS PGECET Exam Hall Tickets 2018
TS PGECET Exam 2018 @ pgecet.tsche.ac.in | Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Notification, Eligibility, Exam Schedule, Online Application, Exam Dates
Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test – 2018 (TS PGECET-2018) will be conducted for admission into the M.Tech, M.Pharm courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2018-19. TS PGECET is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad on the behalf of Telangana. State Council of Higher Education (TSSCHE). Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for TS PGECET-2018, may submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, submission of online application & related instructions etc is available in pgecet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana PGECET Application Form 2018 – Check Eligibility, Exam Dates, Notification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Exam Pattern
Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test– TS PGECET is an Entrance test for candidates to get admission in postgraduate engineering, pharmacy and planning courses. In many states of India, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to qualify the Entrance test in order to join for the admissions in Telangana Universities/Colleges.
TS PGECET 2018 Exam Dates
|Notification release date||1st week of March 2018|
|Availability of online application form||1st week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form without late fee||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of May 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||4th week of May 2018|
|Date of downloading the admit card||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of examination||10th May to 12th May 2018|
|Results||2nd week of June 2018|
TS PGECET 2018 Eligibility
Aspirants should meet the given below requirements to be able to write the exam:
- Aspirants should be an Indian National.
- They should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Candidates must hold a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks ( 45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant ME/ MTech/ MPharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Degrees.
- Aspirants pursuing a BTech course or its equivalent/BPharm course will be eligible for admission to relevant ME/MTech/ MPharmacy courses only if they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
Eligibility for admission to ME/ MTech/ MPharm:
- Aspirants should have qualified TS PGECET and in the test paper relevant to the course they seek admission.
- Mere appearance does not entitle students to be considered for admission to their preferred course unless they satisfy the eligibility requirements and other related criterias.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course is reserved for local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats will be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amen
- While filling seats in colleges, first preference will be given to aspirants who have qualified GATE / GPAT based on their test scores. The remaining seats will be filled with candidates qualified in APPGECET as per their merit ranks.
TS PECET Age Limit
Refer Official Qualification
TS PECET 2018 Application Fee
- For SC / ST Candidates : Rs. 500
- For Other Candidates : Rs. 1000
How to Apply Online for Telangana PGECET 2018 Notification
- open the official site of TS PGECET
- See the Recruitment Option
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
TS PGECET 2018 Application Form
TS PGECET 2018 will be released online on the official website by the first week of March. Here’s how you can register for the exam:
- Paying the application fee: Aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 800(general candidates) and fill the required details. The application fee for SC students is Rs. 400. Once the application fee is paid successfully, aspirants will receive a transaction ID. This ID needs to be preserved for all future purposes.
- Registration: Aspirants will have to register by entering their payment reference ID, qualifying exam hall ticket number, mobile number and date of birth.
- Filling in other required details: Aspirants will be required to enter personal details, qualifying exam, contact details and Aadhaar Card details here. They would also have to select their preferred exam centre and upload their photo and signature.
- Submitting the application form: Before submitting the application form, aspirants are required to check the form thoroughly. Once the application form is submitted, a unique registration number will be generated. This number should be noted down by aspirants for all future purposes. The duly filled in application form needs to be downloaded. Aspirants also need to take a print out of the same.
Aspirants applying on the basis of their GATE/GPAT scores will have to fill a separate application form for counselling purpose
TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2018
1.The TS PGECET 2018 Exam will be conducted in Online Exam (Computer Based Test).
2. Exam will be conducted in 120 Objective type & multiple choice questions .
3.Each question carries one mark and There no negative marks for wrong answers.
4.Exam will be conducted in 2 hours time duration.
TS PGECET Exam Syllabus 2018
TS PGECET syllabus 2018 for all of its 14 papers is different. Students can follow the syllabus for which they are appearing the examination. Syllabus for each paper typically include the important topics of the qualifying examination.
TS PGECET Exam Hall Tickets 2018
TS PGECET 2018 Exam Hall tickets Will Be Update Soon