TS PGECET 2022 Counselling has been Started & Certificate Verification dates are declared online from the official website @ pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in. The aspirants who completed the TS PGECET Examinations and who are anxiously looking for the TS PGECET 2022 Counselling are able to check out the counselling dates now online from the official web link given above. The Osmania University released the counselling dates online mode only. The candidates who qualified in the PGECET Exams are able to check the dates. All the candidates are informed that the TS PGECET counselling will conduct for only qualified and eligible applicants. Through counselling, the applicants can get admission in various PG courses such as M.Tech, M.Pharmacy courses etc. GATE candidates are also eligible for this TS PGECET Counselling. Separate counselling will be held for GATE passed students. A huge number of applicants applied for this TS PGECET exam to appear for counselling and get seeking admission in various PG courses. Now the candidates who qualified in the examinations are able to appear for counselling. The TS PGECET Counselling 2022 will be held in 2 rounds.
- TS PGECET Counselling 2022 Notification, Dates, Web Options, Certificate Verification
- TS PGEC / TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Schedule
- TS PGECET Counselling 2022 – Important Links
- TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Procedure
TS PGECET Counselling 2022 Notification, Dates, Web Options, Certificate Verification
The GATE / GPAT qualified and eligible candidates of 2020, 2021 and 2022, and TS PGECET-2022 qualified and eligible candidates are informed to attend TS PGEC / TS PGECET Web Based Counseling for admission to M.E./ M. Tech./ M. Arch / M. Pharmacy/ Pharm. D (P.B.) programs for the academic year 2022-2023 as per the schedule given below
- Candidates are hereby informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. MS. No.153 besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- The leftover seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT candidates are only available for TS PGECET candidates
- This notification itself is a call for web counselling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending web counselling does not guarantee a seat.
TS PGEC / TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Schedule
|1||Issue of Notification||16.09.2022|
|2||Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification(as per guidelines)
|19.09.2022 to 02.10.2022|
|3||Physical verification of Special category
certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by slot booking (Refer to Point No. c)
|22.09.2022 to 24.09.2022|
|4||Display of verified list of eligible registered
candidates & call for corrections if any through e-mail
|5||Exercising Web options- Phase I||07.10.2022 to 09.10.2022|
|6||Edit of web options-Phase -I||10.10.2022|
|7||List of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared College wise and will be placed in the
|8||Reporting at concerned colleges for Verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee
receipt (if any).
|12.10.2022 to 15.10.2022|
|9||Commencement of Class work||17.10.2022|
TS PGEC/ PGECET 2022 Counselling Notification
Osmania University will conduct the TS PGECET 2022 Counselling for the academic year 2022 -23. The TS PGECET Counselling starts on 19th September 2022. The applicants who were Qualified in the TS PGECET Entrance Test are able to attend the TS PGECET Counselling 2022. Based on the PGECET Rank the candidates will be eligible for the counselling process. The University issued the TS PGECET Counselling schedule in online @ pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in. Candidates are requested to check the counselling dates in online itself. All the qualified aspirants check the dates now in online. Through TS PGECET Counselling the candidates get admissions in various M.Tech, M.Pharmacy courses in various colleges and institutions offered by Osmania University. To get more details read the complete article given below. we mentioned the full details about TS PGECET Counselling schedule 2022
TS PGECET Counselling 2022 – Important Links
|TS PGECET Counselling Website||Click Here|
|TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Notification||Click Here|
|TS PGECET Counselling Dates 2022||Click Here|
|Apply for TS PGEC/PGECET Counselling||Click Here|
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling Procedure
All candidates are required to register online at http://pgecetadm.tsche.ac.in from 19th September 2022 to 02nd October 2022 and furnish all information in the application form. All the entries should be correct, and the candidates are responsible for any incorrect entries. All the candidates have to pay non-refundable Processing Fee Rs.1,200.00 (Rupees: One thousand two hundred only) and Rs. 600.00 (Rupees: Six hundred only) in case of (SC/ST Candidates) towards Registration cum Verification process which has to be paid through online payment (Credit Cards/Debit Cards/Internet Banking) in favour of ‘Secretary, TSCHE’.
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should belong to the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission. (Ref. G.OMs.No.153 dated 22-08-2007)
- A candidate who passed the qualifying examination securing not less than 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) for Engineering including Technology courses and 55% (50% in case of reserved categories) for M.Phamacy and Pharm-D (P.B.).
The applicants who are going to appear for the TS PGECET Counselling first have to register your name and pay the counselling fee of Rs. 1200/- for general whereas Rs. 600/- for SC/ST.
After completion of registration, you need to verify all the certificates to the nearest helpline centers. After completion of certificate verification, you need to pay the counselling registration fee for each category. For general have to pay 1200/- and the applicants belong to SC, ST has to pay 600/- in online. After paying the counselling fee you have to take the receipt from the cash counter.
Documents Required for the TS PGECET Counselling 2022
- The GATE / GPAT / TS PGECET qualified, eligible candidates have to scan and upload all original certificates for verification. The candidates shall upload scanned copies of the following Original Certificates for verification
- GATE / GPAT Score card /PGECET Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Degree / Provisional Certificate (PC) & Consolidate Memorandum Marks (CMM) of qualifying Examination.
- 10+2/Intermediate/Diploma Certificate.
- SSC Pass Memo or its Equivalent for proof of Date of Birth.
- Bonafide (Study) certificates from Class IX to Graduation.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education (Distance / Open education mode).
- Integrated community (Caste) certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued after 02.06.2014, if applicable.
- Latest Income Certificate on or before 01.01.2022, if applicable.
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) Reservation (applicable only to OC candidates. Candidates should produce EWS Certificate issued by MRO/ Tahsildar valid for the year 2022-23.
- In respect of non-local candidates in order to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted:
- Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State; or either of whose parents have resided in the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
- Employer Certificate: Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies, Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh at the time of applying for GATE/GPAT/TS PGECET- 2022) examination.
15. Candidates who are spouses of those in employment in the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local bodies, Universities and Educational Institutions recognized by the Govt. or University or Other Competent authority and similar Quasi Govt. Institutions within the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh at the time of applying for GATE/GPAT/TS PGECET- 2022) examination.
16.The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should upload the “TC” of the SSC containing Minority status (or) in the absence of TC, a Certificate mentioning minority status issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination.
17. Aadhaar Card.