- Telangana TS SSC Public Examination March 2018 Online Application Form & Fee Details @ bse.telangana.gov.in
- Telangana SSC 2018 Exam Fee Payment Details – Due Dates, Last Dates
- How to Fill TS Telangana SSC 2018 Online Application Form
- Click Here to Get TS SSC Online Application 2018
- Click Here to Download TS 10th/SSC Fee Particulars PDF
Telangana TS SSC Public Examination March 2018 Online Application Form & Fee Details @ bse.telangana.gov.in
|Sl. No||Particulars||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.||Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster in to the Sub-Treasury / SBH / SBI.||Last date for submission of NRs by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.||Last date for submission of NRs in the 0/o the DGE.,T.S, Hyderabad.|
|1.||Without late fee||08-11-2017||09-11-2017||10-11-2017 to 13-11-2017||14-11-2017 and16-11-2017|
|2.||With late fee of Rs.50/-||22-11-2017||23-11-2017||25-11-2017||27-11-2017|
|3.||With late fee of Rs.200/-||06-12-2017||07-12-2017||08-12-2017||11-12-2017|
|4.||With late fee of Rs.500/-||20-12-2017||21-12-2017||22-12-2017||23-12-2017|
Head of Account details :
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 – General Education
102- Secondary Education
06 – Director, Government Examinations,
800 – User Charges.
DDO CODE: 25000303001
Telangana SSC 2018 Exam Fee Payment Details – Due Dates, Last Dates
- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2018 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
How to Fill TS Telangana SSC 2018 Online Application Form
1.Click on the Online Application Form link from Quick Links on BSE TELANGANA WEB PORTAL.
2.The Head Masters should furnish the Students data through Online as well as OMR cum ICR sheets compulsorily.
3.If any school fails to furnish the data in both ways their data will become useless.
4.Before entering the Students information in the web site, prepare MNRs without any mistakes.
5.The information of the Regular Candidates with Vocational subjects, shall be furnished in the Web application form 6.Regular with Vocational only. No need to furnish the information in Regular without Vocational Web application form.
7.But while furnishing the data of Students of Regular with Vocational subjects in the OMR cum ICR forms the Head Master has to use separate sheets.
8.If Head Master wants to make corrections, click the button.
9.Click Print button to print Student information.
10.After thoroughly ensuring that the Student information is 100% accurate, then click Confirm button.
11.Once Confirm button is clicked,Edit option will be blocked.
12.Take two printouts of the information of the Students of all the Streams, obtain the signature of the concerned students, duly affixing the signature of the Head Master also. 13.One set can be preserved for office purpose and other set shall be sent to DGE office along with the following Information
a) OMR cum ICR Sheets.
b) Manual Nominal Rolls (MNRs).
c) Original fee Challan.
d) Figure statement.
e) Opening permission/ETRs in respect of Private/Aided.
f) Age condonation orders if any.
g) PH Certificates if any.
h) Second languages exemption certificates in respect of out of state candidates if any.
i) Fee exempted students list.
j) Memos of the failed candidates prior to 2016.
Also keep ready Student Photo and Signatures with following specifications
a) File format should be .jpg .
b) Photo file should be less than 30 KB size and Signature file should be less than 15 KB.
c) Student Photo and Signature should be clearly visible (Use Black ball point pen for signature of the student).
d) The Head Master should ensure the above specifications are followed while uploading the Student Photo and Signature.