Telangana Model School 6th Class Admissions 2020-21: TSMS 6th Entrance Exam TSMSCET 2020 @ telanganams.cgg.gov.in. Telangana Model School Society has released Notification for Admission Test for 6th Class Entrance Exam. Exam will be held on 12-04-2020. Applications, Exam Date Details, Hall Ticket, Results will be shown in this page of schools360.in.
- TSMS CET 2020 – TS Model School 6th Class Admissions 2020-21
- TSMS 6th Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
TSMS CET 2020 – TS Model School 6th Class Admissions 2020-21
Model Schools are established in 194 Educationally Backward Mandals in Telangana State to Cater the needs of students of those Educational Backward Mandals by providing free quality education by Highly qualified teachers tn English Medium from classes VI to X and Intermediate.
Salient features of model Schools
- No fee will be collected from students.
- The Medium of Instructions is English.
- Pucca buildings are constructed for Model Schools.
- Supply of free text books to all students from VI to Intermediate.
- Mid Day Meals for all students from Classes VI to X.
- Supply of free Uniforms for students from classes VI to VIII.
- Hostel facility for girl students up to 100 students.
- Availability of Science, Computer Laboratories and Library.
- Digital classes to students.
- Seats will be filled up as per reservations rules as stipulated in G.O.Ms.No.24 Secondary Education -Prog.-II Dept., dt. 10.06.2016,
- Free coaching for IIT/JEE/NEET/EAMCET/CA/TPT/CS competitive examinations.
Number of Seats
- Each Class having sanctioned strength of 100 consisting of two sections in class VI and lateral entry to VlI to X as per available vacancies.
- The mode for admission in to VI class is through Admission Test and lateral entry in classes VII to X as per vacancies available at the time of admissions.
Admission Schedule for Admission Into VI class and for left over seats in VII to X for the Academic Year 2020-21
|2.||6th Online Application Start Date||03-02-2020|
|3.||Last date to Apply online for 6th||29-02-2020|
|4.||Entrance Test Date||12-04-2020|
|5.||7th. 8th, 9th and 10th class Applications Dates||07-02-2020 to 02-03-2020|
Rs.50/- for BC, SC & ST students Rs.100/- for others
TSMS 6th Entrance Exam Pattern 2020
The Question Paper Booklet contains 4 sections as shown below in objective type with multiple choice.
|Sl No.||Subject||Number of|
|3||Science & Social (E.V.S)||25||25|
- The Question Paper booklet will be based on V Class syllabi and objective type with multiple choice answers.
- Mathematics and E.V.S. sections are in bilingual (Telugu & English).
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours (objective type)
Candidate should have completed 10 years of age as on 31st August of the Academic year 2019-20 in which he/she is seeking admission.
Selections will be made as per merit list (marks obtained) and rule of reservation stipulated in G.0.Ms, No.24 Secondary Education (Prog.-11) Dept., dt.10.06.2016.
Important Links for TSMS 6th Entrance 2020
- TSMS CET 2020 Home Page: Click Here
|Notification||Exam Date||Payment Start|
and End Date
and End Date
|Information Bulletin – TSMS VI Class-2020||12/04/2020|
12:00 Noon (Sunday)
|Information Bulletin – TSMS VII TO X CLASS-2020||12/04/2020|
For any problems in Online Application submission and download of hall-tickets
Call Ph:040 23120335, 040 23120336
(Call Time : 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M &
1.30 P.M to 5 P.M on working days)