TSSET Hall Ticket 2019 (Released) Telangana SET Admit Card, Exam Date @telanganaset.org
TS SET Hall Ticket 2019 is now Available in its Official Website on 25th June 2019. Candidates can check the Admit Card of Telangana State Eligibility Test through Online. Hall Ticket of TS SET 2019 is very important Document for the Candidate to appeared for the Exam. Osmania University going to conduct the TS SET 2019 on 5th, 6th, & 8th July 2019. No Candidate will be allowed to Examination hall if they didn’t have hall ticket along with them. Osmania University Released the Notification for the TS SET 2019 in the month of March 2019. A large number of Candidates are applied for the Telangana SET 2019 to get selected for the Post of Assistant professor and Lecturer.
TS SET 2019 Hall Ticket
TS SET 2019 Hall Ticket is going to be Released in its official Website i.e. telanganaset.org. Candidates can directly Download the Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 from the link given below in this Article. OU receives Applications from the Eligible Candidates from 27th March 2019 to 26th April 2019 through Online. Candidates must have multiple Copies of admit card along with them for future reference. Candidates should have Application Number and Date of Birth to Download TS SET Hall Ticket 2019. Candidates are advised to preserve the Admit card of TS SET 2019 till the last date of the recruitment process.
Telanganadmit Stata Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Osmania University|
|Name of the Exam||TS SET 2019|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||27-03-2019|
|End Date of Submission of Online Application||26-04-2019|
|Exam Date||5th, 6th & 8th June 2019|
|Result||11-06-2019 & 19-06-2019|
TS SET 2019 Important Dates
|TS-SET 2019 Notification||23-03-2019|
|Start Date of Online Applications||27-03-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application||26-04-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application With late fee of Rs. 1500/-||04-05-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application With late fee of Rs. 2000/-||14-05-2019|
|Last date for Submission of Online Application With late fee of Rs. 3000/-||24-05-2019|
|Hall Ticket Available Date||25-06-2019|
|Exam Dates||05-07-2019, 06-07-2019 & 08-07-2019|
TS SET Admit Card 2019
TS SET Admit Card to be issued in its official Website. Candidates must Download the TS SET Hall Ticket to appear for the Exam. Contenders are advised to check the Details presented on Admit Card of TS SET 2019. if the Candidates finds any error in the details in Hall Ticket should immediately contact the higher officials of the board. TS SET Call Letter 2019 contains details such a Name of the Candidate, Father Name, Date of Birth, Name of the Venue, Address of the Venue, Date and Time of Exam, Reporting Time, Photograph and Signature of the Candidate, and general instructions. candidates must read the general instructions carefully before going to the Exam.
TS SET 2019 Exam Centers
- Ranga Reddy
TS SET 2019 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidate must carry Hall Ticket along with original Photo Identity Proof to the Examination Hall.
- Candidates who do not have a clear photograph on the Hall Ticket must carry 2 passport size photograph to the Test center.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any electronic devices to the Examination hall.
- Candidates are allowed inside the test center from 7:30 AM onwards ( forenoon session) and from 12:30 PM onwards (afternoon session) for biometric verification
- The candidate will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall until the end of Examination.
How to Download TS SET Hall Ticket 2019
- Visit the Official Website of TS SET i.e. telanganaset.org
- Search the link of TS SET Hall Ticket 2019, Click on it
- Login Page will appear on the Screen
- Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth in Login Details
- Click on Submit
- TS SET 2019 Hall Ticket will display on the Screen
- Download the Admit Card and Take a Printout of it for future Reference.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Download TS SET Hall Ticket 2019||Click here|