Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has Released UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Schedule which is an Entrance Exam for Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Notification on its official Website at ubtejeep.in and www.ubter.in. Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) is conducted for Admissions into various polytechnic Courses in the State. UBTER JEEP 2020 is Scheduled to be conducted on 10th and 11th May 2020.
- Important Dates for UBTER JEEP 2020
- Courses Offered through UBTER JEEP 2020
- UK Polytechnic UBTER JEEP 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Course wise Eligibility for JEEP 2020
- Application Fee for UBTER JEEP 2020
- Exam Centers for UBTER JEEP 2020
- UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Pattern
- UBTER JEEP 2020 Group wise Exam Dates
Important Dates for UBTER JEEP 2020
|Online Application form release||15 January 2020|
|Offline application form filling||20 January – 04 April 2020|
|Last date for online form filling process & fee payment||15 April 2020|
|Last date to print the application form||15 April 2020|
|The release of admit card||25 April 2020|
|Exam date||10 May 2020 (E/P Group)11 May 2020 (H/M/G/A Group)|
|Result announcement||3rd week of May 2020|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of June 2020|
Courses Offered through UBTER JEEP 2020
Group code – E (Engineering)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agriculture Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Automobile)
- Chemical Engineering (Paint)
- Automobile Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Production)
- Production Engineering
- Civil Engineering (Construction Technology)
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (Industry Integrated)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Tech Elex Radio)
- Electronics Engineering (Specialization in consumer electronics)
- Civil Engineering (Environmental & pollution control)
- Civil Engineering (Public Health Engineering)
- Interior Design
Group code – H (DHMCT)
- Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Group code – M (MOMSP)
- Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice
Group code – P (Pharmacy)
Group code – G (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Computer Application
UK Polytechnic UBTER JEEP 2020: Eligibility Criteria
|For Technical Entry|
|For Medical Entry|
|For Non-technical Entry|
Course wise Eligibility for JEEP 2020
|E||Diploma in Engineering/Technology||The 10th or equivalent exam passed with science and mathematics subjects.|
Must have obtained 35% marks.
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||Passed 10+2 or equivalent with physics, chemistry and biology/mathematics subjects.|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||12th or equivalent exam passed with English subject.|
Must have obtained 35% marks.
|M||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||The 12th or equivalent exam passed.|
Must have English and Hindi subjects in the 10th or 12th class.
|G||PG Diploma in Computer Applications||Students must hold a graduation degree to apply.|
|T||Diploma in Textile Design/Garment Technology/ Fashion Design||The 10th or equivalent exam passed with a minimum of 35% marks.|
Only female candidates can apply.
|A||Later Entry in Diploma Engineering||12th passed with PCM subjects, 12th with vocation stream or ITI (two years) candidates are eligible to apply.|
Application Fee for UBTER JEEP 2020
Exam Centers for UBTER JEEP 2020
UBTER JEEP 2020 Exam Pattern
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Mode of Exam||Offline(OMR)|
|Mode of Answer||Applicants have to answer by darkening the appropriate circle with black/blue ballpoint pen only|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
UBTER JEEP 2020 Group wise Exam Dates
|GROUP||GROUP NAME||EXAM DATE||EXAM TIME & SHIFT|
|E||इंजीनियरिंग एवं टेक्नोलॉजी पाठ्यक्रम||SUNDAY, 10 May 2020||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, FIRST SHIFT|
|P||डिप्लोमा इन फार्मेसी||SUNDAY, 10 May 2020||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM, SECOND SHIFT|
|H||होटल मैनेजमेंट एण्ड कैटरिंग टेक्नोलॉजी||MONDAY, 11 May 2020||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, FIRST SHIFT|
|M||मॉडर्न ऑफिस मैनेजमेंट एण्ड सेक्रेट्रियल प्रैक्टिस||MONDAY, 11 May 2020||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, FIRST SHIFT|
|G||पी. जी. डिप्लोमा इन कम्प्यूटर एप्लीकेशन||MONDAY, 11 May 2020||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, FIRST SHIFT|
|A||लेटरल एन्ट्री पाठ्यक्रम|
इंजीनियरिंग पाठ्यक्रम ( ग्रुप-E ) के द्वितीय वर्ष में प्रवेश हेतु
|MONDAY, 11 May 2020||02:00 PM to 04:00 PM, SECOND SHIFT|
JOINT ENTRANCE EXAM POLYTECHNICS-2020
|Download Full Brochure||Click here to Download Full Brochure|
|View/Download Advertisement||Click here to Download Advertisement|
|UBTE Jeep New Applicant Registration||From 15-JAN-2020 To 15-APR-2020 ( )|
|Online Fee payment||From 15-JAN-2020 To 15-APR-2020 ( )|
|How to set Image Size and Dimension||View How to set Image Size and Dimension|
|Specimen how to complete registration||View Specimen how to complete registration|
|In case of only Technical Queries Email us at||UBTERJEEP@GMAIL.COM|
|Call for only Technical Queries||(+91)8448039848|
|Download Admit Card||Update Soon|
How to Upload Photograph and Signature:
Instructions regarding scanning of PHOTOGRAPH and SIGNATURE: Scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature should be uploaded as per the specifications given below:
i. Photograph Image:
“• Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
• Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
• Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
• If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
• If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”.
• If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
• Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
• Dimensions 200X230 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner OR adjust the size of PHOTO in Paint or any other Picture Tools.”
ii. Signature image:
“• The applicant has to put signature on white paper with Black/Blue ink pen.
• The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
• The signature will be used to put on admit card and wherever necessary.
• If the Applicant’s signature on the answer sheet, at the time of the examination does not match the signature on the admit card, the applicant will be disqualified.
• Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
• Dimensions 140X60 pixels (preferred).
• Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
• Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb.”
If the file size and format of Photograph and Signature do not match with prescribed size and format or not properly loaded, an error message will be displayed. In such case the candidate has to rectify the size and reload it.
How to Submit Fee:
The Applicant can submit fee by Online, the Applicant can pay fee via, Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking. Applicants are advised to keep with them the copy of the “Online Fee Receipt” as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
On successful registration of on-line application, Applicant’s are advised not to attempt for registration since multiple registration numbers and passwords may create problem for Applicant in future. In case of multiple registrations for the same Course/Group, the candidature is liable for cancellation/rejection without any prior notice/intimation to the Applicant.
UK JEEP 2020 Exam Pattern
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2020 will be Conducted with following Pattern.
- The question paper of E group will consist of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The P group question paper will consist of the Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Duration: The time duration of the examination will be 03 hours.
- Syllabus: The syllabus contains the topics of Class 10 & 12.
- No of Questions: Total 100 questions are asked in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 5 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education has been setup by an act no – 27 of 2003 as passed by Uttarakhand legislative assembly and assented by governor on 13-January 2004 and notified on 15 – January 2004. It provides for the establishment and constitution of Board of Technical Education in Uttarakhand and for matters connected there with or incidental there to. The act is enacted by state assembly in 54 year of India. It shall be deemed to have come in to force from the date of notification issued by the state government. It extends to the whole of Uttarakhand state.