- UKPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 30 Civil Judge (Jr Division) Posts
- Vacancy Details of UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr Division) Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Civil Judge (Jr Division) Jobs
- Important Dates for UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr Division) Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for UKPSC 14 Civil Judge (Jr Division) Vacancies
UKPSC Recruitment 2018: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the 30 vacancies of Civil Judge (Jr Division). Eligible and skilled candidates are able to send Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Jobs 2018 Application Form through the Online mode from its official website ukpsc.gov.in. Interested Candidates may Apply Online for UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr Division) Vacancy 2018 till the last date which is 17.01.2019. Candidates can download the official notification from official website before applying for this vacancy. To get more information regarding the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment like eligibility details like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
UKPSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 30 Civil Judge (Jr Division) Posts
|Name of The Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|No. of Posts||30|
|Name of the Posts||Civil Judge (Jr Division)|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of law|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr Division) Jobs 2018
- Civil Judge: 30 Vacancies
(a) A Bachelor of law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or by the other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor.
(b) Must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
(c) Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
Candidates’ age must be 22 years to 35 years age as on 01 Jan 2018. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get Rs.27,700- 770-33,090-920-40,450′-1080- 44,770 from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Written Exam and Interview
|Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees with Tax||Total Fees|
|OBC of Uttarakhand||Rs.150||Rs.35.40||Rs.185.40|
|SC/ ST of Uttarakhand||Rs.60||Rs.35.40||Rs.95.40|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply for Civil Judge (Jr Division) Jobs
- First of all visit official website ukpsc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “UKPSC Recruitment 2018 for Civil Judge (Jr Division) Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for UKPSC Civil Judge (Jr Division) Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 29.12.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 17.01.2019