- UKPSC Recruitment 2018-19 for 65 ARO, Translator posts
UKPSC ARO, Translator Recruitment Notification 2018: Apply For 65 ARO, Translator Vacancies @ ukpsc.gov.in. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is going to recruit ARO, Translator through UKPSC ARO, Translator Recruitment 2018. Interested and Eligible Candidates who want to apply this Recruitment can apply Online on its Official website ukpsc.gov.in. The Complete Details of this recruitment are available on its Official website and Schools360.in also provides the complete information about this Notification. The Educational qualifications, Application Process Instructions to apply are mentioned below.
UKPSC Recruitment 2018-19 for 65 ARO, Translator posts
|Name of The Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|No. of Posts||65|
|Name of the Posts||ARO, Translator|
|Job Category||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in law and Diploma in Library Science / Bachelor’s Degree|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of UKPSC ARO, Translator Jobs 2018
UKPSC Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 65 Posts
- Assistant Review Officer (ARO) – 56 Posts
- Translator – 6 Posts
- Typist – 2 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – 1 Post
- ARO-Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree of a University established by law in India or qualification recognized as equivalent thereto and they should have a speed of minimum 9000 key depression per hour in English Typing would be essential. Test of basic knowledge of Computer is necessary.
- Translator- Candidates should have Graduate in any stream with Diploma/ Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Typist- Candidates should have a Graduate and possess good knowledge of English typing with a minimum speed of 9000 key depression per hour on the Computer. Must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi and English and sufficient knowledge of operating Computer.
- Assistant Librarian- Candidate should have Graduate in law and Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University.
Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age: 21 Years, Maximum Age: 42 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
- ARO Level-7: Rs.44,900/-
- Translator, Typist Pay Level-5 Rs.29,200/-
- Assistant Librarian Pay Level-8: Rs.47,600/-
- Assistant Review Officer (ARO): Written Examination (English Language/Hindi Language) & Computer Operation – Practical Examination (Qualifying Nature), English Tying (Qualifying Nature)
- Typist: Written Examination (English/Hindi Language) & Computer (Practical/Qualifying Nature)
- Translator: Written Examination (Language Paper), Translation and Drafting, Computer Operation – Practical Examination (Qualifying Nature)
- Assistant Librarian: Written Examination & Computer Operation – Practical Examination (Qualifying Nature)
- For Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.185.40/-
- For SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates of Uttarakhand only: Rs.95.40/-
- For PH candidates: Rs.35.40/-
How to Apply for ARO, Translator Jobs
- First of all visit official website ukpsc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “UKPSC Recruitment 2018 for ARO, Translator Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for UKPSC ARO, Translator Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application Form: 10.12.2018
Closing Date of submission of Application: 31.12.2018