- UNDP Recruitment 2017-18 | 314 Block Project Coordinator (BPC) Jobs
- UNDP Recruitment Notification 2017 – 314 Block Project Coordinator Vacancy | Apply @ www.undp.org
- Vacancy Details of UNDP BPC Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for UNDP Block Project Coordinator Jobs 2017
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for UNDP BPC Latest Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for UNDP Recruitment 2017 314 Block Project Coordinator Posts
- Important Links for UNDP 314 Block Project Coordinator (BPC) Vacancies
UNDP Recruitment 2017-18 | 314 Block Project Coordinator (BPC) Jobs
United Nations Development Programme released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 314 Block Project Coordinator under UNDP Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply before 10th November 2017. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below.
UNDP Recruitment Notification 2017 – 314 Block Project Coordinator Vacancy | Apply @ www.undp.org
|Name of The Organization:||United Nations Development Programme|
|Name of Posts||Block Project Coordinator|
|No of Posts||314 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Offline Process|
Vacancy Details of UNDP BPC Jobs 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Block Project Coordinator||314|
Eligibility Criteria for UNDP Block Project Coordinator Jobs 2017
- Candidate should pass University degree with PGDCA.
- As per rules
- Rs 172,344/‐ per annum
- Written test
- For Senior Resident Posts: Applicants need to pay Rs.500/- for General, UR, OBC and all others which can be paid through Demand Draft. Reserved categories are exempted from Fee.
- For Junior Resident Posts: Contenders are required to pay the nonrefundable application fee of Rs 500/- for General and OBC through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Medical Superintendent GTB HospitaPayablele at New Delhi. Reserved categories are exempted from Fee.
How to Apply for UNDP BPC Latest Recruitment 2017
- First, visit the United Nations Development Programme website. i.e. www.undp.org.
- Click on the United Nations Development Programme notification.
- Download and read it carefully.
- Find the United Nations Development Programme Application Form at the end.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details like name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Paste a photo and enclose important documents id asked.
- Email the application form to the address given below.
- Add the subject “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BLOCK PROJECT COORDINATOR”
Important Dates for UNDP Recruitment 2017 314 Block Project Coordinator Posts
- Last date to submit the application form: 10th November 2017
Important Links for UNDP 314 Block Project Coordinator (BPC) Vacancies