UP SUPER TET 2021 Notification (Revised): Uttar Pradesh High Education Service Commission has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling 1894 vacancies to the post of Aided Junior High School Teacher through UP SUPER TET 2021. The online application-cum-registration process towards the same started on 22nd February 2021 and closes on 08th March 2021.
- UP SUPER TET 2021 Important Dates: UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Notification
- UP Govt Recruitment 2021: Highlights
- UP Head Master & Aided Junior High School Teacher Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for UP Govt Recruitment 2021
- UP SUPER TET Aided Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: FAQ
- Important Links for UP Junior High School Teacher Notification
UP SUPER TET 2021 Important Dates: UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Notification
|Online Application Starts||03 March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||17 March 2021|
|Last Date to pay fees||18 March 2021|
|Last Date of Final Submission||19 March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||09 April 2021|
|Written Exam Date||18 April 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||
|Result||18 May 2021|
UP SUPER TET 2021 Head Master & 1894 Aided Junior High School Teacher Jobs @ site.uphesc.org
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: Uttar Pradesh High Education Service Commission (UP Govt) has released a recruitment notification for 1894 vacancies for the post of Aided Junior High School Teacher. The candidates who are graduate can apply online for this job.
UP Govt Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh High Education Service Commission (UP Govt)|
|Post Name||Aided Junior High School Teacher & Head Master|
|Number of Vacancies||1894|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Applications||03 March 2021|
|Last Date for Applications||17 March 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
UP Govt Notification 2021: Vacancy Details
Total 1894 jobs are mentioned in UP Govt Notification
- Assistant Teacher: 1504 Posts
- Head Master / Principal: 390 Posts
UP Head Master & Aided Junior High School Teacher Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Principal: Graduate + B.Ed + TET or CTET
- Assistant Teacher:B.Ed/BTC/D.El.Ed or 4-year of B.El.Ed or any related course + TET or CTET
Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age Limit: 21 years & Maximum Age limit: 40 years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification.
Pay Scale / Salary Details for High School Teacher & Head Master Jobs
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
Selection Process for Aided Junior High School Teacher Posts
- 10% Marks in the High School, Intermediate, Graduation, and Training course
- 60% in Written Exam
For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs.600 For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.400
How to Apply for UP Govt Recruitment 2021
- First of all open the official website i.e., site.uphesc.org
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “UP Govt Aided Junior High School Teacher” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
UP SUPER TET Aided Junior High School Teacher Recruitment 2021: FAQ
When will be the UP SUPER TET 2021 Conducted?
What is the Last Date to Apply for UP SUPER TET 2021 Aided Junior High School Teacher Jobs?
What is the Salary of Aided Junior High School Teacher Posts?
Important Links for UP Junior High School Teacher Notification
|UP Govt Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like
- UPTET Final Answer Key 2021 (Feb/Mar) Paper 1 & 2 Set A/B/C/D Solved Paper
- UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Apply 2002 Vacancies
- UPTET 2021: यूपी टीईटी Online Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
- UPTET Admit Card 2021 – Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Date Download @ upbasiceduboard.gov.in