UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2019 | UP Pracharya Exam Pattern Pdf Download @
UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2019 UP HESC Principal Syllabus & Exam Pattern Pdf Download Uttar Pradesh HESC Pracharya Exam Date: The UPHESC has issued the notification of Principal Post Recruitment. For this recruitment, A huge number of applicants waiting to apply. So, the officials started the application Process. This is the Good news to the aspirants. Now applied candidates are looking for the UPHESC Syllabus 2019 for principal post. Because, the Officials will conduct the Recruitment Exam as per Syllabus. So, the applicants want to start the Exam Preparation by downloading the Uttar Pradesh HESC Principal Syllabus 2019. But many of the applicants did not find the Correct Syllabus. So, for those candidates we wrote this article to provide the UP Principal Syllabus 2019. Without any doubt the candidates can get the Syllabus with single click on PDF link.
UPHESC Principal/प्राचार्य Exam Date 2019
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission (UPHESC)|
|Name of the Exam||UPHESC Recruitment 2019|
|Name of the Post||Principal|
|Number of Vacancies||290 Vacancies|
|Work Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||UP Govt Job|
|Application Starting Date||16th March 2019|
|Application Ending Date||15th March 2019|
|Selection process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
|Syllabus Status||Available on this page|
- UP ITI Merit List 2019 | VPPUP UPITI NCVT SCVT 1st,2nd,3rd,4th Seat Allotment Result
- UPPSC Civil Judge Final Selected Candidates List : PCS J Civil Judge Qualified List
- NMRC Recruitment 2019 Apply for 199 Station Controller, Train Operator, Maintainer, Office Assistant Jobs
Uttar Pradesh HESC Principal Syllabus 2019 Pdf
The UP Higher Education Service Commission (UP HESC) recently released the Recruitment Notification of Principal. The Total number of vacancies are more. So, there will be a heavy competition among the applicants. To fill the Vacancies, the officials already started the Application process from 16th March 2019. The last date is 15th April 2019. A number of applicants are going to apply this post. Because this is a Govt Job and Pay scale is also high. The Total number of Vacancies are 290. And the officials will select the candidates, those who get high score than the others. So, the applicants have to get the More marks in the exam. if the candidates start the preparation, they will get the good marks to qualify the exam. The Preparation need Uttar Pradesh HESC Principal Syllabus 2019. For the convenience of the candidates, here we provided the UP HESC Principal Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf 2019 on this post. the required links are given below.
UP HESC Principal Exam Pattern 2019
|Paper||Exam Type||Topics||No of Questions||Max mark||Exam Duration|
|Part 1|| |
|General Knowledge||30||30||2 hours|
|Part 2||Administrative Aptitude||70||70|
UPHESC Principal Syllabus 2019
UPHESC Principal Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current Affairs –(i) Current events of State, National, and International importance. (ii) Personalities in news. (iii) Games, sports and multi media. (iv) Science, Technology, and the environment in the contemporary context.
- Indian Polity, History, Economy and Geography –(i) Indian constitution and polity. (ii) Legal and Constitutional development related to the educational system. (iii) Indian History, and national movement. (iv) Indian Economy. (v) Basic Indian Geography.
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT) –(i)ICT: Advantages, disadvantages, and uses. (ii) Basics of the Internet and its applications. (iii) Developments in Educational Technology.
UPHESC Principal Syllabus-Administrative Aptitude
- Indian Culture and ethics –Ancient Indian Education, Guru -shisya Parampara, Indian art & literature, India’s contribution to world heritage, Promotion of ethics and values in academic institutions.
- Pre and Post Independence Educational Scenario-Development of Universities after 1850, Pre & Post Independent Educational thinkers- Tilak, Gandhi, Malviya, Swami Vivekanand, Tagore, Radhakrishnan, Kalam, Various Educational Commissions after Independence, New Education Policy (NEP).
- Higher Education System-Institutions of higher learning and research in India, Formal and Distance Education, General and Professional Education, Regulatory bodies for higher education with special reference to UGC. NCTE, AIC’TE, MCI, NAAC, BCI, and RCI.
- Governance and Administration of Higher Education in U.P.-University and Colleges: Authorities, Bodies, and Boards, Service conditions of teaching, non-teaching staff, and Principals, Recognition and affiliation of colleges, Pattern and conduct of the examination, Good Governance in Higher Education with special reference to RTI, IQAC, Prohibition of Ragging and Students Union Election.
- Acts, Statutes, and Ordinances related to Higher Education-U.P. State Universities Act, 1973, U.P. Higher Education Services Commission Act and Regulations, University Statues, Ordinances and Regulations, UGC Act and Regulations related to appointment and Service Conditions of Teachers.
- Financial Management-Sources of Financial Assistance, Financial Management in Colleges, Operation of Accounts, Budget and Audit System, Knowledge of Financial handbook related to educational administration.
- Rights and Duties of Principal-Rights and Duties of Principal with reference to different stakeholders, Development and maintenance of facilities and assets, Role of the Principal in promoting excellence in academic and co-curricular activities, Maintenance of discipline and order.
Important Links to Download UPHESC Principal Syllabus Pdf 2019
|Official Website||Click Here|
|UPHESC Principal Notification 2019||Click Here|
|UPHESC Principal Syllabus Pdf 2019||Click Here|