UPPCL Technician Syllabus 2020: Uttar Pradesh PCL Technician Electrical Syllabus PDF, UPPCL Technician Exam pattern are mentioned in the below article. Download the UPPCL Technician Syllabus PDF in online from the official web link @ upenergy.in/uppcl. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Electrical Examination will be conducted in online mode. UPPCL has announced 608 vacancies for the Technician posts. Interested candidates can apply for this UPPCL Technician Post. Eligible candidates can apply for this UPPCL Technician Examination in online mode only. Here in this article we mentioned how to apply, UPPCL Technician Exam Pattern along with the UPPCL Technician Syllabus PDF. Read the complete article and get the complete information about this UPPCL Technician Electrical Syllabus 2020.
|UPPCL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 30 Accounts Officer Bharti|
- UPPCL Technician Exam Pattern 2020 – Check Uttar Pradesh PCL Technician Exam Pattern
- UPPCL Technical Syllabus 2020 – Download UPPCL Technician Syllabus PDF @upenergy.in/uppcl
Highlights of UPPCL Technician Exam Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Electrical Examination|
|UPPCL Technician Application Last Date||20th July 2020|
|UPPCL Technician Exam date||August 2020|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPCL Technician Exam Pattern 2020 – Check Uttar Pradesh PCL Technician Exam Pattern
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) announced 608 vacancies for the post of Technician. Eligible aspirants can apply for this UPPCL Technician Recruitment and also check the UPPCL Technician Exam Pattern, UPPCL Technician Syllabus PDF from the official website @ uenergy.in/uppcl. Applicants can also download the UPPCL Technician Syllabus from schools360.in website also. Here in this paragraph we mentioned UPPCL Technician CBT Part 1 & 2 Exam pattern. Let see the below paragraph so that you can get an idea about this UPPCL Technician Examination.
UPPCL Technician Written Examination will be conducted. It consists of two parts part 1 & part 2. UPPCL Technician Part 1 consists of 50 questions and UPPCL Technician Part 2 contains 200 questions. The UPPCL Technician Exam will be choice based. There will be a negative marks. For every wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deduced.
|Part – 1||Computer Knowledge||50|
|Part – 2||General Studies & Reasoning Ability||20|
|General Hindi (10th Standard)||15|
|General English (10th Standard)||15|
UPPCL Technical Syllabus 2020 – Download UPPCL Technician Syllabus PDF @upenergy.in/uppcl
Here we mentioned the complete UPPCL Technician Syllabus PDF. Candidates who applied for the UPPCL Technician Recruitment can check the syllabus here from this article.
- Word Formation.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme Detection.
- Unseen Passage.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Series Completion.
- Puzzle Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Eligibility Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Clocks and Calendars.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Ststement & Conclusions.
- Statement & Arguments.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence.
- Alphabet Test.
- Theme Detection.
- Number, Ranking, and Time Sequence.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Inserting the Missing Characters.
- Mathematical Operations.
General Mathematics/ Aptitude Syllabus
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Differential Geometry.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- National and International Current Affairs.
- Geography and Socio-Economic development of India.
- Indian Culture.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Books and Authors.
- Operating System.
- MS Word and MS Excel.
- The Internet.
- Generation of Computer.
- Hardware and Software.
- Basic of Computer.
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf).
- Android and Apple related news
UPPCL Exam Syllabus (Technical Subjects)
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry. Elementary First Aid
- The concept of Standard
- Fundamental of electricity
- Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications
- Electron theory-free electron
- Kirchhoff’s Laws and applications
- Ohm’s Law -Simple electrical circuits and problems
- Resistors -Law of Resistance
- Solders, flux and soldering technique
- Series and parallel circuits
- resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors
- Importance of softy and general precaution observed in the institute and in the section.
- Recreational, medical facilities and other extracurricular activities of the institute.
- Importance of the trade in the development of the industrial economy of the county.
- Safety accident prevention linear measurements its units dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, calipers, hermaphrodite, center punch, dot punch dot punch, their description and uses of different types of hammers, description, use, and care of ‘v’ Blocks, marking off the table.
- Physical properties of engineering metal.
- Mechanical properties of Metals.
- Marking and measuring tools.
- Tin man’s hammers and mallets type- sheet metal tools, stakes- bench types, parts their uses.
- Basic hand tools,types,classification use & metal cutting fundamentals.
- Precision Measuring Instruments, gauge blocks, sine bar, dial indicators.
- Types of tubes used for instrumentation. Tube cutter, Flaring tools, swedging tools, equipment’s & fixture required for pipe bending, straightening, thread cutting, a method of installation.
- Measurement & measuring instruments, Marking tools, Fasteners & Fastening devices.
- Element & types of screw threads used in instruments, Calculation of drill size for tapping.
- Electrical components conductor, semiconductor & insulators. Standard wire gauge (SWG). Introduction of electricity-static electricity. Current, voltage, P.D, E.M.F, resistance. Electrical circuit-D.C & A.C circuit differences. Importance of grounding.