UPPSC MO Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced the official job notification for Medical Officer Grade-II vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply Online mode for UPPSC Vacancy 2022 from this article before the closing date. Candidates will be appointed based on their performance in Written Exam, Interview. Here you will get the details of Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Last Date, Application Fee, and other relevant details.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 2382 Medical Officer Grade-II Vacancies
UPPSC Medical Officer Grade-II 2382 Recruitment 2022, Uttar Pradesh Medical Officer Grade-II Jobs Revised Notification, Apply Online UPPSC Medical Officer Grade-II 2382 Vacancies, Check UPPSC Medical Officer Grade-II Eligibility Criteria & Online Application form Starting from 05.12.2022 to 05.01.2023 at uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Medical Officer Grade-II Jobs 2022 @Apply Online Medical Officer Grade-II 2382 Post
|UPPSC Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Grade-II|
|Number of Vacancies||2382|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Applications||05.12.2022|
|Last Date for Applications||05.01.2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
UPPSC Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 2382 jobs are mentioned in UPPSC Notification
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
UPPSC Medical Officer Grade-II Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must Pass Graduation Diploma, MD, MS from the recognized Organization/Board.
The candidates’ age must be 21 – 40 Years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
UPPSC Medical Officer Grade-II: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Rs. 67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- from the organization.
UPPSC Jobs 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Exam, Interview.
- UR /EWS/OBC – Exam Fee of Rs. 80/- + Online Processing Fee of Rs. 25/- = Rs. 105/-
- SC/ST – Exam Fee of Rs. 40/- + Online Processing Fee of Rs. 25/- – Rs. 65/-
- PWD – Rs. 25/-
- Ex-Servicemen – Rs/ 65/-
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send both soft & Hard copies of the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Important Dates of UPPSC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||05.12.2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||05.01.2023|
Important Links for UPPSC Notification
UPPSC Medical Officer Grade-II Recruitment 2022: FAQ
How many Vacancies are released in Latest UPPSC Notification?
What is the Last Date to Apply for UPPSC Medical Officer Grade-II Jobs?
What is the Full Form of UPPSC?
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
You may Also Like These Articles
- UPPSC PCS Syllabus 2023 PDF (Download) Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern
- UPPSC PCS Mains Syllabus 2023 (PDF) UP ACF/RFO Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Exam Calendar 2023 (PDF) यूपीपीएससी परीक्षा कैलेंडर
- UPPSC PCS J Notification 2022 Apply 303 Civil Judge (Junior Division) Posts
- UPPSC Mines Inspector Admit Card 2022 Download Link