UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019: Apply For 117 JE, Chemist, Assistant Accountant Bharti
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 117 Junior Engineer under UPRVUNL Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 21st Mar 2019. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
- UPRVUNL Recruitment Notification 2019 for 117 Junior Engineer Vacancies @ uprvunl.org
- Vacancy Details of UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Junior Engineer Jobs
- Important Dates for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for UPRVUNL 117 Junior Engineer Vacancies
UPRVUNL Recruitment Notification 2019 for 117 Junior Engineer Vacancies @ uprvunl.org
|Name of The Organization||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)|
|No. of Posts||117|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||M.Sc. Degree / 03-years Diploma Examination in Civil Engineering / Bachelor Degree|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||21st Mar 2019|
Vacancy Details of UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Jobs 2019
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 3 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized institute .
- Chemist (Gr II) – M.Sc Degree in Chemistry from a university of established by Law in UP.
- Assistant Accountant – Bachelor Degree in Commerce Form Recognized University .
- Officer Assistant (GR III) – Bachelor Degree in Commerce Form Recognized University With Minimum Typing Speed 30/40 wpm Hindi English.
- For all post (Except JE): Age limit should be 21 to 40 years.
- For JE post: Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Junior Engineer – Rs.44,900
- Chemist – Rs.36,800
- Office Assistant – Rs.29,800
- Office Assistant – Rs.27,200
Selection will be done as per written test/ type test
- General/ OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST: Rs. 700/-
- PwD Category: Rs.10/-
How to Apply for Junior Engineer Jobs
- First of all visit official website uprvunl.org
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “UPRVUNL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application Form: 21st Feb 2019
Closing Date of submission of Application: 21st Mar 2019
Important Links for UPRVUNL 117 Junior Engineer Vacancies
|UPRVUNL Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|