All the candidates here by a good news, UPSC Announced the Exam Schedule for the academic year 2021. Candidates download the UPSC Syllabus, Check UPSC Prelims Syllabus, UPSC Mains Syllabus, Download UPSC Exam Dates, from the official website @ upsc.gov.in. Candidates already the UPSC Prelims Exam Date is announced in online. As per the schedule, the UPSC Prelims Exam will be conducted soon. Candidates who applied for the UPSC Civil Service Examination are able to download the UPSC Civil Service Syllabus, Download UPSC Prelims Syllabus PDF from here in this web page. Read the below article we mentioned here the UPSC Prelims Syllabus, UPSC Mains Syllabus, UPSC Exam Dates, UPSC Prelims, Mains Exam Pattern PDF.
- UPSC Civil Service IAS, IPS Exam Pattern 2021 Check UPSC Prelims Mains Exam Pattern @ upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Civil Service Syllabus 2021 – Download UPSC Exam Syllabus @ upsc.gov.in
- UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 | UPSC IAS Exam Syllabus
- Part-A UPSC CSE Prelims Examination Syllabus:
- Part-B: UPSC Civil Services Syllabus for Mains Exam:
- General Studies I:
- General Studeis II:
- General Studies III:
- General Studies IV:
- Paper-6 to Paper-7:
- Download UPSC Civil Service Syllabus PDF
UPSC Civil Service IAS, IPS Exam Pattern 2021 Check UPSC Prelims Mains Exam Pattern @ upsc.gov.in
Candidates we informed you that UPSC Prelims exam will be held on June 2021 and the UPSC Mains Examination will be held in the month of September 2021. We mentioned the direct link to access the UPSC Exam Dates 2021 from the link given above. Candidates who are seeking jobs in UPSC Civil Services for those candidates union Public Service Commission have announced the UPSC Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern PDF from here in this web page.
Candidates who qualified in the UPSC Mains Examination can able to move for the UPSC Mains Examination here we mentioned both the UPSC Civil Service Mains & Prelims Exam pattern 2021.
UPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|General Studies||CSAT (Civil Service Aptitude Test)|
|Duration||2 hours||2 hours|
|Marks||+2, for every right answer
-0.66, for every wrong answer
|+2.5, for every right answer
-0.88, for every wrong answer
UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|Paper II||General Studies I||Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society||250|
|Paper III||General Studies II||Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations||250|
|Paper IV||General Studies III||Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management||250|
|Paper V||General Studies IV||Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude||250|
|Paper VI||Paper-I Optional Subject||250|
|Paper VII||Paper-II Optional Subject||250|
|Indian Language Paper|
The Optional Subjects For Paper VI and VII
|Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science||Agriculture||Anthropology||Chemistry||Botany|
|Civil Engineering||Economics||Commerce and Accountancy||Electrical Engineering||Geography|
|Mechanical Engineering||Medical Science||Philosophy||Physics||Political Science and International Relations|
UPSC Civil Service Syllabus 2021 – Download UPSC Exam Syllabus @ upsc.gov.in
Candidates who are going to prepare for the UPSC Exams are able to check the UPSC Civil Service Syllabus for the academic year 2021. UPSC Civil Service Prelims Exam was dated on 2nd June, so all the candidates revise the UPSC Syllabus from the article below. With the help of UPSC Civil Service Syllabus you can easy to crack the UPSC Exam very easy. The UPSC Syllabus we mentioned below.
UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 | UPSC IAS Exam Syllabus
Part-A UPSC CSE Prelims Examination Syllabus:
UPSC Civil services syllabus for prelims exam mainly consists of 2 papers, Paper 1&2. The topics that are covered in these 2 papers are enclosed below.
|1||Current Event of National and International importance.|
|2||History of India and Indian National Movement|
|3||Indian and world Geography|
|4||Indian polity and Governance|
|5||Economic and social Development|
|2||Interpersonal skills including communication skills|
|3||Logical Reasoning and analytical ability|
|4||Decision making and problem solving|
|5||General Mental Ability|
|6||English language comprehension skills|
Part-B: UPSC Civil Services Syllabus for Mains Exam:
UPSC Civil services syllabus for Mains Exam mainly consists of 5 papers, Paper 1 to 5. The topics that are covered in these 2 papers are enclosed below. And Paper 6, 7 are the optional subject syllabus.
- The nature and standard of questions in the General Studies papers (Paper II to Paper V) will be such that a well-educated person will be able to answer them without any specialized study.
- Upsc Civils Services Syllabus Mains Paper 2 mainly consists General Studies I.
General Studies I:
|1.||Indian Heritage & Culture|
|2.||History & Geography of the world and Society|
- UPSC Civils Services Syllabus Pdf Mains Paper 3 mainly consists General Studies II.
General Studeis II:
- Upsc Civils Services Syllabus Mains Paper 4 mainly consists General Studies III
General Studies III:
|5.||Security & Disaster Management|
- Upsc Civils Services Syllabus Mains Paper 5 mainly consists General Studies IV.
General Studies IV:
- The scope of the syllabus for optional subject papers (Paper VI and Paper VII) for the examination is broadly of the honours degree level i.e. a level higher than the bachelors’ degree and lower than the masters’ degree.
- In the case of Engineering, Medical Science and law, the level corresponds to the bachelors’ degree. Syllabi of the papers included in the scheme of Civil Services (Main) Examination.
Paper-6 to Paper-7:
- Optional Subject Syllabus for Main Examination.
|5||Commerce and Accountancy|
|17||Political Science and International Relations|
You may Also Like
- UPSC CGS 2021- Combined Geo Scientist Examination Notification, Syllabus, Dates, Eligibility
- UPSC CMS e-Admit Card 2020 (Download) UPSC CMSE Call Letter @upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 (Released) Download CMS E-Admit Card @ upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 42 Assistant Engineer, Foreman & Other Sarkari Naukri