UPSC ESIC JE Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission has announced the official job notification for Junior Engineer vacancies in Delhi. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply Online mode for UPSC ESIC Vacancy 2023 from this article before the closing date. Candidates will be appointed based on their performance in Interview. Here you will get the details of Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, Last Date, Application Fee, and other relevant details.
- UPSC ESIC JE Recruitment 2023 Apply for 78 Junior Engineer Vacancies
- UPSC ESIC Recruitment 2023: Overview
- UPSC ESIC Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
- UPSC ESIC Junior Engineer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- UPSC ESIC Junior Engineer: Salary Details
- UPSC ESIC Jobs 2023: Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for UPSC ESIC Recruitment 2023
- Important Dates of UPSC ESIC Application
- Important Links for UPSC ESIC Notification
- UPSC ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023: FAQ
UPSC ESIC JE Recruitment 2023 Apply for 78 Junior Engineer Vacancies
UPSC ESIC JE Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission, UPSC ESIC has invited applications from candidates to apply for Junior Engineer posts. Those interested can apply for the same through the official website of UPSC ESIC at upsconline.nic.in. The Online registration for UPSC ESIC Recruitment begins from 12th April 2023. The last date to apply for the above posts is 28th April 2023. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 78 vacant posts will be filled. Candidates can check educational qualifications, vacancy, and other details here.
UPSC ESIC Recruitment 2023: Overview
UPSC ESIC Junior Engineer Notification 2023 is out on the official website. Here are the brief highlights of UPSC ESIC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023:
|UPSC ESIC Notification 2023 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC ESIC)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||78|
|Job Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date for Applications||12th April 2023|
|Last Date for Applications||28th April 2023|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
UPSC ESIC Notification 2023: Vacancy Details
Total 78 jobs are mentioned in UPSC ESIC Notification
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 58 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 20 posts
UPSC ESIC Junior Engineer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised university or institute.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognised university or institute.
The candidates’ age must be Maximum 33 Years.
Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
UPSC ESIC Junior Engineer: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get Level 06 in the Pay Matrix as per the 7th CPC (Rs. 35400-112400/-) from the organization.
UPSC ESIC Jobs 2023: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of
- Online Written Exam (CBT)-75 percent
- Interview-25 percent
- Document verification
- Medical examination
Gen/OBC (Male): Rs.25/- & SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: No Fees
How to Apply for UPSC ESIC Recruitment 2023
- First of all open the official website i.e., upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the career / Recruitment section.
- Find out “UPSC ESIC Junior Engineer” Notification.
- Fill the Online form.
- Pay the application fee, if Required.
- Click on the submit button after Complete Verification.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates of UPSC ESIC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||12th April 2023|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||28th April 2023|
Important Links for UPSC ESIC Notification
|UPSC ESIC JE Civil Official Notification||Download Here|
|UPSC ESIC JE Electrical Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link for JE Civil||Click Here|
|Online Application Link for JE Electrical||Click Here|
UPSC ESIC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023: FAQ
How many Vacancies are released in Latest UPSC ESIC Notification?
What is the Last Date to Apply for UPSC ESIC Junior Engineer Jobs?
What is the Full Form of UPSC ESIC?
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- UPSC NDA 2 2023 Apply (Online) 395 Posts Eligibility, Syllabus
- UPSC CAPF AC 2023 Apply Online 322 Assistant Commandant Posts
- UPSC ESIC JE Recruitment 2023 Online Form Junior Engineer 78 Vacancy
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 69 Vacancy
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 – 45 Deputy Director, Marketing Officer Vacancy