UPSC Indian Economic Service IES 2020 Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in: Union Public Service Commission UPSC released a notification for the IES 2020. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply Online mode before the Last Date i.e., 01-09-2020. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in.
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Indian Economic Service (IES) 2020 @ www.upsc.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of UPSC IES ISS 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission IES ISS 2020
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- Exam Centers
- How to Apply for UPSC IES 2020 / ISS 2020
- Important Dates for UPSC IES 2020 / UPSC ISS 2020
- Important Links for UPSC IES / ISS 2020
- UPSC IES 2020: SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Indian Economic Service (IES) 2020 @ www.upsc.gov.in
|Name of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts||15|
|Name of the Posts||IES 2020|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Post-Graduate Degree|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of UPSC IES ISS 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission IES ISS 2020
All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Indian Economic Service Examination notified by the Government (Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test. The Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on 1st August, 2020 i.e he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1990 and not later than 1st August, 1999.
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for UPSC IES 2020 / ISS 2020
Candidates are required to apply online only by using the website
https//www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/ Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/ her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/Personality Test.
The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II(B) of this Examination Notice.
Important Dates for UPSC IES 2020 / UPSC ISS 2020
- The Online Applications can be filled up to 01st September 2020 till 18.00 Hours.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 08.09.2020 to 14.09.2020 till 6.00 PM.
Important Links for UPSC IES / ISS 2020
|UPSC IES 2020 Notification||Download from Here|
|UPSC ISS 2020 Notification||Download from Here|
|UPSC IES ISS 2020 Application||Click Here|
UPSC IES 2020: SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
The examination shall be conducted according to the following plan—
- Part I-Written examination carrying a maximum of 1000 marks in the subjects as shown below.
- Part II-Viva voce of such candidates as may be called by the Commission carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
The subjects of the written examination under Part-I, the maximum marks allotted to each subject/paper and the time allowed shall be as follows :
|1||General English||100||3 hrs|
|2||General Studies||100||3 hrs|
|3||General Economics-I||200||3 hrs|
|4||General Economics-II||200||3 hrs|
|5||General Economics-III||200||3 hrs|
|6||Indian Economics||200||3 hrs|
You may Also Like
- English Syllabus for All Competitive Exams: IBPS, SSC, RRB, UPSC English Download pdf
- UPSC Exam Calendar 2020-21 (Revised) Upcoming UPSC Exam Dates 2021
- UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus 2020 (Download) UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern PDF
- UPSC CMS Admit Card 2020 Exam Date (Announced) Combined Medical Service Hall Ticket @ upsc.gov.in