UPSC has Released NDA 2 Notification 2023 on 17th May 2023, and the written exam for NDA 2 2023 is scheduled for 03rd September 2023.
UPSC NDA & NA Exam (2) 2023 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has Released the recruitment notification for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) 2 for 2023. The Online Applications also are being accepted till 06th June 2023. Candidates who are Eligible and interested to apply for UPSC NDA NA 2 2023 Exam can Read this Article till end for Complete Details like Eligibility, Age, Selection Process Syllabus, Exam Dates and Online Form Links.
- UPSC NDA/ NA II Exam 2023: Important dates
- UPSC NDA 2 2023 – NDA & NA II Exam
- UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) Recruitment Notification 2023 – @ upsconline.nic.in
- Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA, NA Jobs 2023
- UPSC NDA & NA 2: Eligibility Criteria
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale for UPSC NDA & NA 11 2023
- UPSC NDA II 2023: Selection Process
- UPSC NDA / NA 2: Application Fee
- How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2023
- Important Links for UPSC NDA, NA 2 Vacancies
- UPSC NDA 2 Exam Pattern
UPSC NDA/ NA II Exam 2023: Important dates
|Starting Date for Apply Online||17th May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||06th June 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash)||06th June 2023|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online)||06th June 2023|
|Date for online application Withdrawn||14th June to 20th June 2023|
|Date of Exam||0rd September 2023 (Sunday)|
|Date of Declaration of Exam Result||Expected in October or November 2023|
|Course Commencing From||from 02 July 2023|
UPSC NDA 2 2023 – NDA & NA II Exam
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Earlier released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 395 NDA, NA under UPSC Recruitment 2023. All Eligible and Interested applicants were Applied Online mode till Last Date. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
|Name of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts||395|
|Name of the Posts||NDA, NA II|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10+2 of school education or equivalent|
|Job Location||All India|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||06th June 2023|
Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA, NA Jobs 2023
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||National Defence Academy – Army||208 (including 10 for female candidates)|
|2.||National Defence Academy – Navy||42 (including 03 12 for female candidates)|
|3.||National Defence Academy – Air Force||(i) Flying – 92 (including 02 for female candidates)|
(ii) Ground Duties (Tech) – 18 (including 02 for female candidates)
(iii) Ground Duties (Non-Tech) – 10 (including 02 for female candidates)
|4.||Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||25 (including 07 for female candidates)|
UPSC NDA & NA 2: Eligibility Criteria
i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2005 and not later than 1st January, 2008 are eligible.
Pay Scale for UPSC NDA & NA 11 2023
Lt to Major
- Lt – Level 10 (56,100 – 1,77,500)
- Capt – Level 10 B (61,300-1,93,900)
- Maj – Level 11 (69,395 –2,07,200)
Lt Colonel to Major General
- Lt Col – Level 12A (1,21,200 –2,12,395)
- Col – Level 13 (1,30,600-2,15,900)
- Brig – Level 13A (1,39,600-2,17,600)
- Maj Gen – Level 14 (1,44,200-2,18,200)
Lt Gen AG Scale
- Level 15 (1, 82, 200-2,24,100)
HAG + Scale
- Level 16 (2,05,395 – 2,24,395)
VCOAS/ Army Cdr/ LtGen (NFSG)
- Level 17 (2,25,000/-) (fixed)
- Level 18 (2,50,000/-) (fixed)
Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig:
Rs 15,500 p.m. fixed
The Army Aviators (Pilots) serving in the Army Aviation Corps are entitled to flying allowance at Rs 25,000/- p.m.
UPSC NDA II 2023: Selection Process
The selection will be based on 2 rounds as follow:
|Written Test||900 Marks|
|SSB Interview/Personality Test||900 Marks|
UPSC NDA / NA 2: Application Fee
- Candidates under General/OBC categories have pay Rs.100/-
- There is no fee for SC/ST applicants.
How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2023
- First of all visit official website upsconline.nic.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “UPSC Recruitment 2023 for NDA, NA Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Links for UPSC NDA, NA 2 Vacancies
UPSC NDA 2 Exam Pattern
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:—
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
2. The Papers in All the Subjects Will Consist of Objective Type Questions Only. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) of Mathematics and Part “b” of General Ability Test Will Be Set Bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use a calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Translator (Dari) Notification
- UPSC CDS 1 Final Result 2023 (Released) Check Qualified Merit List
- English Syllabus for All Competitive Exams (Detailed) PDF
- Combined Geo-Scientist 2024 Notification, UPSC CGS Application Form
- EPFO Stenographer Results 2023 (OUT) Download Merit List PDF