UPSC NDA & NA Exam (2) 2019 Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to Release the recruitment notification for National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) 2 on 7 August 2019. The Online Applications also will be accepted from Same Date. The Last Date is 03 Sep 2019 till 06:00 PM. Candidates who are interested to Apply for UPSC NDA NA 2 2019 Exam can Read this Article till end for Complete Details like Eligibility, Age, Selection Process Syllabus, Exam Dates and Online Form Links.
- UPSC NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION (II), 2019
- UPSC National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) Recruitment Notification 2019 – @ upsconline.nic.in
- Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA, NA Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission NDA, NA Jobs 2019
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for UPSC NDA, NA Recruitment 2019
- Important Links for UPSC NDA, NA 2 Vacancies
- NDA 2 Exam Pattern
UPSC NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY EXAMINATION (II), 2019
Union Public Service Commission UPSC Earlier released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 392 NDA, NA under UPSC Recruitment 2019. All Eligible and Interested applicants were Applied Online mode till Last Date i.e., 04-02-2019. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below on schools360.in
|Name of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts||415|
|Name of the Posts||NDA, NA II|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||10+2 of school education or equivalent|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of UPSC NDA, NA Jobs 2019
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|National Defence Academy||370|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||45|
Eligibility Criteria for Union Public Service Commission NDA, NA Jobs 2019
i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:— 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Candidates must not born earlier than o2nd Jan 2001 and not later than 1st January 2004
As per rules
Written Exam and Interview/ Personality Test
- Candidates under General/OBC categories have pay Rs.100/-
- There is no fee for SC/ST applicants.
How to Apply for Union Public Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2019
- First of all visit official website upsconline.nic.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for “UPSC Recruitment 2019 for NDA, NA Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for UPSC NDA, NA Recruitment 2019
Apply Online Start : 07 Aug 2019
Registration Last Date : 03-09-2019
Fee Payment Last Date :03-09-2019
Exam Date : Will update
Admit Card Available : Will update
Important Links for UPSC NDA, NA 2 Vacancies
NDA 2 Exam Pattern
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:—
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
2. The Papers in All the Subjects Will Consist of Objective Type Questions Only. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) of Mathematics and Part “b” of General Ability Test Will Be Set Bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use a calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.