UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has invited applications from candidates to apply for Specialist, Veterinary Officer posts. Those interested can apply for the same through the official website of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in. The Online registration for UPSC Recruitment begins from 23.09.2022. The last date to apply for the above posts is 13.10.2022. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 52 vacant posts will be filled. Candidates can check educational qualifications, vacancy, and other details here.
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 – 52 Specialist, Veterinary Officer Jobs
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 | 52 Specialist, Veterinary Officer Jobs @ www.upsc.gov.in
- UPSC Specialist, Veterinary Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022 – 52 Specialist, Veterinary Officer Jobs
Online applications are invited by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to the posts of Specialist, Veterinary Officer. The Online application submission process will be held from 23.09.2022 to 13.10.2022. So, interested contenders can fill the application forms duly before the last date. A total of 52 vacant posts is awaiting to be filled by the eligible candidates. Applicants can find out more information about the UPSC Recruitment from the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 | 52 Specialist, Veterinary Officer Jobs @ www.upsc.gov.in
|UPSC Notification 2022 Details|
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Specialist, Veterinary Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||52|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Applications||23.09.2022|
|Last Date for Applications||13.10.2022|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
UPSC Notification 2022: Vacancy Details
Total 52 jobs are mentioned in UPSC Notification
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)||1|
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||1|
UPSC Specialist, Veterinary Officer Jobs: Eligibility Criteria
- Prosecutor: Degree, Graduation in Law, LLB
- Specialist: MBBS, Post Graduation, Doctor of Medicine
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda): Degree in Ayurveda Medicine, Post Graduation
- Assistant Professor (Unani): Degree in Unani Medicine, Post Graduation
- Veterinary Officer: As per UPSC Norms
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Assistant Professor (Ayurveda)||50|
|Assistant Professor (Unani)||48|
UPSC Specialist, Veterinary Officer: Salary Details
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
UPSC Jobs 2022: Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send both soft & Hard copies of the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Important Dates of UPSC Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||23.09.2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||13.10.2022|
Important Links for UPSC Notification
|UPSC Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
You may Also Like These Articles
- UPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2023 (PDF) CSE Prelims & Mains Syllabus
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Online Application, Eligibility, Dates
- UPSC Annual Calendar 2023 (PDF) यूपीएससी परीक्षा कैलेंडर | UPSC Exam Dates 2023
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 111 JTO, Scientist & Other Posts @upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC DPA Syllabus 2023 (New) Data Processing Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern