UPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online For UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2022. Union Public Service Commission has Published Recruitment Notification 2022 For the Posts of Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer of 160 Vacancies. UPSC Organization wants to fill the 160 Posts of Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer. Job Seekers who are waiting for UPSC Announcement can use this Wonderful opportunity. Contenders who are eligible can Apply Online on its Official website upsc.gov.in directly. The complete information about thus UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer Recruitment 2022 is updated here in this page clearly. So we hope that Candidates are feeling happy with our work. Remaining Details of UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer Jobs like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, How to Apply UPSC Recruitment, and Important Links, Important dates, Required certificates all are Mentioned below.
- UPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 Details
- Vacancy Details of UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer Jobs 2022
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer Jobs
- Important Dates for UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer Application
- Important Links
UPSC Recruitment Notification 2022 Details
|Name of The Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts||160 Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Master’s Degree, M.Phil or Ph.D|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||01st December 2022|
Vacancy Details of UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer Jobs 2022
Total No Of Vacancies: 160
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Agricultural Engineer||7|
|Junior Time Scale||29|
|Assistant Chemist (Geological Survey)||6|
|Assistant Chemist (Indian Bureau of Mines)||14|
Applicants must Pass Degree, Diploma, LLB, B.EI.Ed, B.Ed, D.EI.Ed, Masters Degree, M.Ed, MA, M.Phil, Ph.D from the recognized Organization/Board
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Senior Agricultural Engineer||Max. 40 years|
|Agricultural Engineer||Max. 33 years|
|Assistant Director||Max. 30 years|
|Junior Time Scale||Max. 35 years|
|Assistant Chemist (Geological Survey)||Max. 30 years|
|Assistant Chemist (Indian Bureau of Mines)|
|Lecturer||Max. 35 years|
|Lecturer (English)||Max. 38 years|
|Lecturer (Hindi)||Max. 35 years|
|Lecturer (Philosophy)||Max. 38 years|
|Lecturer (Science)||Max. 35 years|
For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer Jobs Salary Details
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Test and/or Interview
SC/ST/PH/Women Candidates: Nil & All Other Candidates: Rs.25/-
How to Apply for Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer Jobs
- First of all visit official website upsc.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “UPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for UPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist & Lecturer Application
|Starting Date of Application Form||11th November 2022|
|Closing Date of submission of Application||01st December 2022|
|UPSC Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here to Apply Online|
You may Also Like These Articles
- UPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus 2023 (PDF) CSE Prelims & Mains Syllabus
- UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Online Application, Eligibility, Dates
- UPSC Annual Calendar 2023 (PDF) यूपीएससी परीक्षा कैलेंडर | UPSC Exam Dates 2023
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 111 JTO, Scientist & Other Posts @upsconline.nic.in
- UPSC DPA Syllabus 2023 (New) Data Processing Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern