Uttarakhand Ayurved University has Released Notification for 190 Professor, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Posts in its Official Website uau.ac.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply after reading complete details of the UAU Recruitment 2017. Jobsbadi provides full details like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Uttarakhand Govt Jobs seekers can apply for UAU MO Staff Nurse Notification 2017 through Offline Mode before the last Date i.e., 25.08.2017
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Ayurved University 190 Professor Staff Nurse MO Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Ayurved University|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Other|
|Number of Posts||190|
|Post wise Vacancies|
|Job Type||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Notification Release Date|
|Apply mode||Offline Mode|
Name of the Vacancies:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|4||Deputy Chief Secretary||01|
- The candidates should possess an Intermediate, Diploma, Graduate in Ayurved.
- Also, the candidate should be a Post Graduate or have Master’s Degree in concerned field from any board that comes under Indian Government.
The age to apply for the latest Uttarakhand Ayurved University Vacancy 2017 is as follows:
- Professor: 50 years.
- Associate Professor: 45 years.
- Assistant Professor: 40 years.
- Deputy Chief Secretary: 21 to 35 years.
For more details of age limit criteria, refer to the official notification.
Salary: Post wise salary and grade pay for the selected candidates of UAU Professor Staff Nurse MO Recruitment 2017 will be as follows. Refer official advertisement to get the post wise pay band.
- Professor will get Rs 37400 to Rs 67000 and Grade pay Rs 10000/-
- Associate Professor will get Rs 37400 to Rs 67000 and Grade pay Rs 9000/-
- Assistant Professor will get Rs 15600 to Rs 39100 and Grade pay Rs 6000/-
- Deputy Chief Secretary will get Rs 8000 to Rs 13500/-
- Medical Officer will get Rs 5600 to Rs 39100 and Grade pay Rs 5400/-
- Staff Nurse will get Rs 9300 to Rs 34800 and Grade pay Rs 4200/-
- Xray Technician will get Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 and Grade pay Rs 2800/-
- Panchakarma Assistant will get Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 and Grade pay Rs 2400/-
- Lab Technician will get Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 and Grade pay Rs 2400/-
UAU Medical Officer, Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure: Selection process will be going through the written examination and Interview and shortlisting.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants need to visit the official website regarding the application fee
- Written Test.
|Online Application Starting from||Available Now|
|Online Application Form Last Date||25th August 2017|
Uttarakhand Ayurved University Vacancy Notification 2017 – Click Here