- How To Apply for Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Scholorships? :
- scholarship amount Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
- Important links for Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
Vidyadhan Scholarship Program from Sarojini Damodaran Foundation supports the college education of meritorious students from economically challenged families. The students are selected after completion of 10th grade / SSLC through a rigorous selection process. Currently Vidyadhan program has around 1500 students across the following states: Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Padesh and Telanagana.
Those selected will be eligible for two year scholarship from the Foundation. If they continue to do well, they will be given scholarship for pursuing any degree course of their interest; these scholarships are directly through the foundation or external sponsors who have registered with the Foundation. The scholarship amount for graduation courses varies from Rs 10,000 to Rs 60,000 per year depending on the course and duration. The selected students will be required to attend the mentoring programs from the Foundation.
How To Apply for Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Scholorships? :
- You need to have a personal Email Account to apply online. DO NOT USE THE EMAIL ID of cyber café/DTP centre since all future communications will be sent to the registered email id. If you do not have an email ID, please create a new account in www.gmail.com or with any other email service providers. Please memorize the email login and password for future use.
- While registering a new account you will be asked for details like:
- First Name: Please mention your first name as per your educational records.
- Last Name: Please mention your last name as per your educational records.
- Email ID: Please mention your email address and do not forget to regularly check this email account for our intimation. For future login, use the email id.
- Vidyadhan Password: Please choose a complex password for the user name you have created above. The Password should have at least 8 characters. This password is not same as the password you have created for the email id. When you log into the vidyadhan application next time, you have to use the email id and the vidyadhan password you have created. Please remember it; do not write it anywhere for security reasons. If you forget the password then you can retrieve it by clicking “Forgot Password” link in the Home Page.
- Click on “Apply Now ” button. An email will be sent to your email account with account activation link.
- Please open your email in a new window and open the account activation email. Click on the activation link provided in that email. This will open the home page with a message that Account is activated and a login form to proceed further.
- Please login with the email id and the vidyadhan password that you have entered in Step 2 above while registering a new account.
- After you login you can see a link “Help” on the main menu. You can click on that link to read help and instructions for creating an application, updating and tracking it.
- Please select the appropriate scholarship program from the list available programs and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to create your application.
- After creating the application you can edit it and make changes by clicking on Edit Application on top of the application.
- After you complete the application and submit, you will get a message “submission successful”. However please note that the application will be considered complete only after you upload the mandatory documents and photograph.
- Please check your email regularly for communication and updates from SDF.
scholarship amount Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
- Intermediate: Rs.6000 per year.
- Degree course of their choice: Rs.10,000 to 60,000.
Who Can Apply for Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Scholorships?
- Applicant must have 90% /9 CGPA (PHC students 75% / 7.5 CGPA) in class 10.
- Household annual income is below Rs. 2 lakh.
students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakh and who have completed their 10th grade/SSC exam in the year 2017 from Andhra Pradesh. They should also have scored 90% or obtained 9 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination. The cut off mark for students with disability is 75%. Please select the correct program Andhra Intermediate 1st year when you apply.
Selection Process for Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
SDF will shortlist the applicants based on the academic performance and the information provided in the application form. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short test/interview. Exact locations for the test and interview will be informed to the shortlisted students individually. SDF will reimburse the out of district travel expense of the student and a parent for eligible cases.
Important Dates for Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Scholorships:
- 10th June 2017: Application last date
- 10th July to 10th August 2017: Interview/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame. Exact date and location will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates.
Required Documents for Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Scholorships
- Scanned copies of the following are required
- 10th Marksheet (If original marksheet is not available , you can upload provisional /online marksheet from the SSLC/CBSE/ICSC website)
- Income Certificate (from a competent authority; ration card not accepted; this is mandatory at the time of interview only)
- Disability Certificate (for those applying in disability category)
Contact Details for Sarojini Damodaran Foundation Scholorships
- For any clarifications send an email to email@example.com or call Umasankar, Phone: +918367751309.
For more details, please visit, http://www.sdfoundationindia.com/index.php