WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 notification to be available in its official Website i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board invites applications from the eligible candidates through online mode. West Bengal JENPAUH is a state-level exam conducted by the WBJEEB on behalf of central Selection committee every year to offer admission into various courses such as B.Sc Nursing, B.P.T, B.A.S.L.P, etc. Candidates who are qualified in the WBJEEB JENPAUH Exam 2020 are eligible to get admission into universities or colleges in the state. Aspirants are advised to read the notification carefully before applying for the WBJEE JENPAUH 2020.
Courses Offered through WBJEE JENPAUH 2020
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T. (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- B.M.L.T (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion Technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
- West Bengal JEE JENPAUH 2020 – Overview
- WBJEE JANPAUH 2020 – Important Dates
West Bengal JEE JENPAUH 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||WBJEE JENPAUH 2020|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
WBJEE JANPAUH 2020 – Important Dates
|Online Registration Start from||Last week of February 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||3rd week of March 2020|
|Application Confirmation Download||Last Week of March 2020|
|Admit Card||3rd week of May 2020|
|WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Date||Last week of May 2020|
|Result||3rd week of June 2020|
|Counselling Process Started from||2nd week of August 2020|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates should be a citizen of India
- The candidate must be medically fit to undergo the course.
- Candidates must be pass in 10+2 from WB HSE board or from the equivalent Recognised Board / Council.
For B.Sc Nursing (Female):
- Those Should be passed in Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Papers
- The candidate must also secure a minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC-A & B, PwD candidates) marks in aggregate in 10+2 level.
- The candidate must be medically fit to undergo the course.
For B.P.T :
- Candidates must be passed in 10+2 Exam with 50% marks (40% for SC/ ST/OBC – A & B / PwD) from the higher secondary education council or its equivalent from the recognized board.
For B.A.S.L.P. :
- The candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics/ Computer science/ Statistics/ Electronics/ Psychology as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in each of the subjects.
- The candidate must also secure minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC-A & B, PwD candidates) marks in aggregate in 10+2 level.
For B.M.L.T. :
- The candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and vernacular or any other 5th subject with individual pass marks
- The candidate must also secure minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC-A & B, PwD candidates) marks in aggregate in 10+2 level.
For B.Sc (CCT, OTT, PA, PT) :
- The candidate must score at least 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC-A & B, PwD candidates) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology took together and also 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC-A & B, PwD candidates) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English has taken together
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 – Age Limit
Minimum Age – 17 Years
- B.Sc Nursing & B.P.T – No Age Limit
- BASLP – 25 Years
- BMLT – 40 Years
- B.Sc (CCT, OTT, PA, PT) – 35 Years
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Application Fee
- Application Fee – Rs. 500 + Bank Charges (Non -Refundable)
How to Apply for WBJEE JENPAUH 2020
- Visit the official Website of WBJEE i.e. wbjeeb.nic.in
- Click JENPAUH Section in home page’
- Click on the application form
- Fill all the required details in it clearly
- Upload the scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
- Make Payment of application fee through online i.e. Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc
- Click on Submit
- Save the application form and Take a Printout of it for future reference.
|WBJEEB JENPAUH Application Form 2020|
WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Pattern 2020
|A||Physics & Chemistry||50||100||2 Hours|
WBJEE JENPAUH Syllabus 2020
West Bengal JENPAUH Syllabus 2020 is available to download on this page. Candidates can check the Syllabus of WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 from the official Website or from the link given below in this page. Here we provide complete Syllabus and Exam pattern of WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 for the sake of candidates. Based on the Syllabus of WB JENPAUH 2020 candidates can get an idea of the Exam. Candidates are advised to start preparing for the Exam tas early as possible to get a good score in the Exam.
Download WBJEE JENPAUH Syllabus 2020 PDF – Click Here
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2020
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card is very essential for the candidates to appear for the Exam. All the applicants need to show their Admit Card of JENPAUH 2020 to the invigilator at examination hall for verification purpose. Candidates themselves can generate duplicate admit cards but only till the date of examination. Hence, candidates are advised to retain their admit cards carefully in a secured place to avoid any damage to the If a candidate needs a duplicate to admit card after the examination, the same can be provided by the Board, but only till 31/08/2019. In order to get a duplicate, the candidate must apply to the Board and pay a processing fee of Rs. 500/- by a bank draft in the name of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable in Kolkata
Download WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2020 – Click Here (Activated Soon)
WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2020
WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2020 will be available to individual candidates in the form of Rank Cards only, which will contain all relevant ranks and total score. Rank cards will be available only from the portal wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates must have login details to check the Result of WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 through online. based on the Result of WBJEE JENPAUH Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission process. Candidates can Download WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2020 from the below link
Download WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2020 – Click Here (Activated Soon)