- WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | 165 MO Jobs @ www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC MO Recruitment Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 165 Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy @ www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of WBPSC Medical Officer (MO) Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal PSC Medical Officer Jobs 2018
- Essential Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 165 MO Posts
- Important Links to WBPSC 165 Medical Officer (MO) Vacancies
WBPSC Recruitment 2018-19 | 165 MO Jobs @ www.pscwbonline.gov.in
West Bengal State Public Service Commission WBPSC released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 165 Medical Officer (MO) under WBPSC Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online within 26-02-2018 from the date of notification. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, results, previous papers are given Below 0n schools360.in
West Bengal Public Service Commission WBPSC MO Recruitment Notification 2018 – Apply Online for 165 Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy @ www.pscwbonline.gov.in
|Name of The Organization:||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Medical Officer (MO), Research Investigator|
|No of Posts||69 Posts|
|Job Category||West Bengal Government Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details of WBPSC Medical Officer (MO) Jobs 2018
Medical Officer: 54 Posts
Medical Officer (General Duty): 111 Posts
Vacancies with specialization wise
- Radiology: 05 Posts
- Anesthesiology: 07 Posts
- Pathology: 07 Posts
- Orthopedics: 05 Posts
- Surgery: 10 Posts
- General Medicine/Family Medicine: 10 Posts
- Biochemistry: 05 posts
- Pediatrics: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal PSC Medical Officer Jobs 2018
- Applicants have any of the Medical qualifications included in the First and Second Schedule or Part – II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and registration as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal. Recognized Post-Graduate qualification or equivalent qualification in a particular specialty or.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 36 Years
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 15,600/- Rs. 42,000/- along with grade pay Rs. 5,400/- along with all allowances.
- Screening Test
- Written test
- Contenders required to pay the application fee Rs. 210/- for general category. No need to pay fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Latest Recruitment 2018
- First of all visit official website pscwbapplication.in
- Click on career section.
- Look around for WBPSC MO Recruitment 2018
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 165 MO Posts
|starting date of online submission of applications||05-02-2018|
|Last date to submit online application form||26-02-2018|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications||26-02-2018|
|Date of announcement of Written Test/Computer Based Test Date||Update soon|
Important Links to WBPSC 165 Medical Officer (MO) Vacancies
For More Educational News Updates, Join us on Twitter | Follow us on Google News | Join Our WhatsApp Groups | Connect with our Telegram Channel
More From The Section
- WBPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply 158 Veterinary Officer Vacancy
- WBPSC Judicial Service Exam 2023 Apply Online for 29 Civil Judge Vacancy
- WBPSC Audit & Account Service Exam 2022 Syllabus (PDF) Download
- WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Exam 2022 Notification for 36 Vacancy
- WB ICDS Supervisor Admit Card 2020 – Download WBPSC Supervisor Mains Exam Date @ pscwbapplication.in