West Bengal Public Service Commission is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the following positions:
- Principal (Government Degree Colleges): 38 Posts
Out of which ONE UNRESERVED VACANCY FOR BANARHAT KARTIK ORAON HINDI GOVT. COLLEGE
(a) A Master Degree with at least 55 percent marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized university, along with relaxations applicable to specified categories, as explained under the provision-I.
(b) A Ph.D. degree in concerned discipline in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
(c) A min. score stipulated in the API (Academic Performance Indicator) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) set out in the U.G.C. regulation 2010 and subsequent amendment thereto in appendix III for direct recruitment of principal in colleges (as prescribed for professor by U.G.C.)
(d) Any other stipulations prescribed by UGC from time to time as accepted by the State Government.
Age Limit: Max 55 Years
Pay: Rs.37, 400/- – Rs.67, 000/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 10, 000/-
Application Processing Fees: Candidates should pay Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only for Application Fee.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply Online only.
Last Date: 24 December 2019
For more details, please visit: Click Here
Further Details:Click Here
You may Also Like
- WBPSC Exams Calendar 2020-21 (New) Upcoming Exam Dates pdf
- WBPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2020:: WBCS Call Letter & Exam Date
- WBPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Syllabus 2020 – Download WBPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Exam Pattern @ wbpsc.gov.in
- WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2020 Apply for 26 Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.) Posts