This Article is about WCR Trade / Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021. West Central Railway has recently announced Act Apprentice Notification to fill 2226 Posts on its Official site mponline.gov.in. WCR Invites Online Application for Act Apprentice Posts. Candidates can apply through WCR also at our Site schools360.in. Candidates should know the Eligibility details of WCR Act Apprentice Recruitment before Apply. The Application Process is going from 11th October 2021 to 10th November 2021. The Remaining all details are available here Please Check once.
- WCR Recruitment 2021 for 2226 Act Apprentice posts
- Vacancy Details of WCR Act Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit
- Pay Scale
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Act Apprentice Jobs
- Important Dates for WCR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Important Links for WCR 2226 Act Apprentice Vacancies
WCR Recruitment 2021 for 2226 Act Apprentice posts
Latest West Central Railway Notification 2021: Apply Online For Act Apprentice Vacancies. Good news for the Candidates who have been waiting for WCR Job Opportunities. Here is the big opportunity to get a Job in WCR. WCR is going to recruit Act Apprentice Vacancies. So aspirants who are interested and eligible can apply Online on its Official Website mponline.gov.in. Starting date of the Application Process is 11th October 2021 and the Last Date to submit your application is 10th November 2021. Get the remaining Details like Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process, Application Fee, etc.
|Name of The Organization||West Central Railway (WCR)|
|No. of Posts||2226|
|Name of the Posts||Act Apprentice|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||High School / 10th / ITI|
|Job Location||Kota Tulakabad|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date||10th November 2021|
Vacancy Details of WCR Act Apprentice Jobs 2021
|Sl No||Division Name||Total|
|6||Safaiwala (med & Sanitary)||C-1||57|
|7||Gr. ‘D’ (Engg.)||B-1||322|
Applicants must Pass High School / 10th / ITI from the recognized Organization/Board
Candidates’ age must be Minimum Age: 15 Years Maximum Age: 24 Years. For the Details of age relaxation, Check Official Notification
Selected candidates will get As per rules from the organization.
Selection will be done as per Merit List
- For Others: Rs. 170/- (Application Fee Rs.100/- + Portal Fee Rs. 70/- + GST)
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Female candidates: Rs. 70/- (Portal Fee Rs. 70/-)
How to Apply for Act Apprentice Jobs
- First of all visit official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “WCR Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentice Posts“.
- Fill application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for final submission.
- Save and take print out for future use.
Important Dates for WCR Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Starting Date of Application Form: 11th October 2021
Closing Date of submission of Application: 10th November 2021
Important Links for WCR 2226 Act Apprentice Vacancies
You may Also Like
- NHM MP Recruitment 2022: Apply 91 Physiotherapist, Public Health Manager & Other Vacancy
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – 21 Sportsperson Posts | Apply Now
- CEDMAP Recruitment 2021: Apply 1141 Accountant cum DEO, Sub Engineer & Other Vacancy
- NHM MP Staff Nurse Result 2021 (OUT) – Staff Nurse Cut Off Marks, Merit List Download @ mponline.gov.in